.06

Zayn's POV

I smirked at Niall before putting my sunglasses on and walking off. Man, I love screwing with Niall. He's just so adorable when he's afraid. Yeah, I said adorable. They way his icy blue eyes widen and his breath catches in his throat whenever he sees me. Yep, it's adorable.

I walked out of the mall, not having anything to do there and started walking back to my house Luckily, I live across the street from Niall, which I will use to my fucking advantage sometime. I slowed down as I turned onto my street, not wanting to go home immediately.

I really hate my home, if I can even call it that. To put it simply, my dad is an alcoholic. I groaned as I walked through the front door, looking to see if my dad was home. I tried to shut the door quietly, but failed as it shut loudly.

"Zayn! Is that you!" My dad slurred drunkenly, walking into the living room. "Yeah, it's me dad." I said bitterly and stared at the floor. "Why are you home early?" Ugh. I can smell the booze off him and I'm on the other side of the damn room.

"School got let out early." I mumbled. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, you worthless piece of trash!" My father spat at me, scaring me. I looked up at him with fearful eyes. Sure, I'm the badass at school but that's at school. At home I'm nothing but I terrified little boy.

"Do I scare you, Zaynie?" My dad smirked and walked towards me. He used the nickname my sisters called me and it sounded so weird coming from him. He only used my name and then profanities when addressing me. Ew, he stinks.

"I said, do I scare you, Zaynie?" He growled, now towering over me. Stupid, drunk, tall mother fucker. "Don't call me that." I muttered and looked away from him. "Don't call you what?" He spat and slammed me into the front door.

"What? You don't like me calling you Zaynie? You let your sisters do it so why can't I?" He smirked, the booze reeking off of him. "Because I fucking hate you!" I exclaimed and shoved him off of me. "I am your father! You do not speak to me like that!" He shouted before throwing me to the floor and kicking me in the ribs.

I clutched my ribs as he knocked the wind out of me and gasped for breath. He slammed his foot down onto my knee and I groaned in pain as I heard it crack.  "Fucking pathetic." He snarled before aiming a kick at my face. Blood started to drip out my nose as everything got blurry. "You should kill yourself." I heard my dad snapping before everything went black.

___******___*****___

Niall's POV

I woke up on Josh's couch, a crick in my neck from sleeping awkwardly and my back was sore. Josh was face first in a bowl of popcorn, loud snores leaving his mouth. I snickered quietly and pulled my iPhone out to snap a picture. I took about five pictures and made one my background.

"Josh, wake up, you fat sack." I said and nudged him with my foot. He mumbled some incoherent words and turned his head in the bowl of popcorn. "Wake up. You are sleeping in a bowl of fucking popcorn!" I said loudly and kicked his arm.

"Be quiet, tampon sucker!" Josh grumbled. He lifted his head and pieces of popcorn stuck to his face. "What the hell is on my face?" Josh asked. "Cum." I smirked and Josh just glared at me. He wiped the pieces of popcorn off before sitting up and stretching.

 "What time is it?" Josh groaned. "6:37." I groaned back. "Ugh, that means we have to go to school." Josh complained. "Maybe Zayn will be there..." I wondered out loud. "I thought he scared you?" Josh asked. "Well, he does, but he's really fucking hot!" I exclaimed.

"Watch the swearing, Nialler." Josh's mum said, sticking her in the doorway. "Sorry mum." Josh's mum is my second mum. And she is good at cooking. "You guys should start getting ready since you both take forever to get ready." Josh's mum joked. "And clean up the living room." She scolded before walking out.