7) Hades kisses me

****3rd POV****

Melanie scratched at his hand helplessly.

Her face slowly turned purple as all the fighting will slipped out of her soul, along with life.

She wondered why her friends or anyone else wasn't reacting to 'Aldric' strangling her so openly.

 Phil glanced over at the table where Melanie and 'Aldric' were seated. They appeared to have a light conversation...a perfect illusion that hid the reality of Hades lifting Melanie off the floor by the hand wrapped around her neck.

    Her hands dropped to her sides and her head fell forward, spraying red hairs down Hades'  arm. His right eyebrow rose, curious if that was all the fight Melanie had to offer. He then stepped back and her body dropped on the floor like a sack of potatoes.

After picking up his cracked phone, he poked the motionless body using the device. Melanie remained still as a rock underwater. Her chest no longer rising or falling, just...frozen.

     He had the urge to leave her there and die, but then it dawned on him that the heavenly Cabinet would investigate this untimely death of a mortal. The last thing Hades wanted was attention. He had managed to remain undetected for decades, this insignificant human was not allowed to ruin his grand plan.

Without any better option, he grabbed Melanie by her shirt and pulled her to sit while also closing the distance between them. In his squatted position, Hades leaned an inch towards Annie's bowed head.
    He used his other hand to lift her face by the chin.

The Lord of the underworld took a minute to study her sleeping(dead) face while wondering if saving her unimportant life was worth it. He blew the hairs off of Melanie's mouth before inching even closer with his own mouth to deliver the kiss of life. The thought of having to feel a human's lips on his was a little scary but more disgusting.

    Even as he locked lips with Melanie, the disgust still charred his chest, wanting it to be done with as soon as possible.

           *****MELANIE*****

For a few minutes, I felt as though I was falling. A fall that had no end. I screamed as I fell into the darkness, only feeling the wind of my body dropping into an endless pit.

Then it all ended in a heartbeat as if it had been another illusion.

    I felt someone yanking me towards somewhere and I followed obediently. When I saw the only light in the darkness, I ran to it till my vision was filled with light.
The first thing(person) I saw, was Aldric's face on mine with his eyes shut.
There was something else alien. Oh right, his lips firmly taking mine in what felt like a deep kiss.

I freaked out, quickly shoving him back with all the strength I could gather.

    "You pervert!" I yelled jumping to stand as he also rose. The only difference was that he got up so gracefully that it made me feel like a peasant facing a noble in a movie.

I swept the back of my hand across my lips countless times, hoping to wipe off his kiss. No!
This wasn't what I had always envisioned my first kiss to be. It wasn't supposed to be with a stranger, a weird stranger. And if that was not enough, he was my fucking teacher.

      Aldric ignored what he had just done and casually walked to sit on his chair, phone in hand. The bizarre urge to grab his white hair and tug it hard blasted my senses. But before I could act, Phil and Aggie showed up. They stared at me confused, before turning their attention to Aldric.

   "It's so nice seeing you here Mr Aldric," Phil spoke extending her hand to him.

    As if they had had an instant connection, Aldric glanced up from his phone and took in Phil. His eyes suddenly possessed a weird spark before he accepted the hand and shook it gently. "You may sit." He said, eyeing both of them.

With silly giggles, my best friends slid on the empty chair at the table, forgetting I was even standing there. What evil spell had he cast on them?