19) Drenched with pleasure

*******3rd POV*****

  Loki and Castor could be seen enjoying the captivating scene at the park lake, seated on a lover's bench.

Castor sucked on the straw of his cold Kiwi smoothie, seated loosely and comfortably.

"She cannot be trained in the mortal realm." Loki gave his earnest opinion.

      "You think it's wise going back to the heavens right now?" Asked Castor. He sat up, eyes now falling on Loki who had a serious expression on his face.

"Sure we have the Blossom problem, but which part of this realm can accommodate the training of a deity? You've seen how unstable her powers are. And we still don't know what she will rule over."

         Castor sighed.
"As long as the Yin and Yang created her, she will find her place. Who knows, maybe it's not even in the heavens."

Loki huffed amused. "Where else can her energy connect?"

   Castor just shrugged and concentrated on his smoothie once more.

--------------------------------

    Hades materialized in Melanie's room.

The lights were off, but his vision was still clear as daytime. He had managed to penetrate through the protection barrier the four gods had set up. It was weak as a hymen due to their ignorance.

  He sat beside the sleeping female and observed her even breathing. For a minute, Hades just stared, wondering why he was being drawn to this female. Was it because of the energy she was emitting? Or was due to his boredom?

       He pulled the covers off of her with his hand and his eyes were graced by her exposed left breast. It hardened almost instantly once it came in contact with the cold air.
Without his knowledge, he stared down hard at the soft flesh and the erect nipple which was begging him to not leave without a touch.

   His eyes jumped to her still-sleeping face. At the red hair spilling all around her head.

Melanie suddenly gasped, followed by a frown.

  Something nudged him to take her tiny hand in his and stroke its back. Within seconds, the frown cleared and her breathing settled.

     "What are you dreaming about?"

He was fascinated by a deity that could still dream. Maybe it was because of her strong ties to her human nature. After all, she had just ascended to godhood not too long ago.

Hades placed his right hand on the pillow, right next to her head, then moved downwards. His white hair made a spill from his right side, forming a curtain. Luckily it did not fall on Melanie's face, lest it settle her awake.

    He had no sense of morality, not even when he was aware that she was a goddess and relationships between deities were almost impossible. But, those were the heavenly rules. He wasn't from the heavens anyway.

As his lips went closer to hers, her chest started glowing purple. The energy then made its way up and began to leak from her mouth. It looked as if he was the trigger that detonated Melanie's powers.

     But he surprised himself when he suppressed the energy back to her chest and kissed her like a normal human could. He knew it, he wasn't feeding, he was actually kissing her.

             ******MELANIE*******

The warm glow spreading out from my chest awoke me. And when my eyes fluttered open, the sight of Hades' face leaning on mine took me by surprise. But not as much as our entwined lips.