38) Intimate contact with Laziem

I stared at the clock-like device on the wall. Unlike the ones I had seen before, this one had four hands, and the numbers were up to twenty four.
Once I had had enough of frying my brain trying to figure out how the damn thing functioned, I fled the room.

The hallway was quiet, extremely quiet.
I had to tiptoe my way to the portal door just to avoid alerting anyone. Especially Aimon. His dense gaze had left an impact in my soul.

I sighed mentally when I finally opened the purple door. And let out a celebratory chuckle when the portal thrust me on the lower floor-where the soothing pool was.

My intention was not to run away from the palace. Not like I could get past the guards outside or just into the unknown.

A warm fog shrouded the pool, blurring its vision. The only thing I could see was the faiz(the bathe milk) at the front, but nothing in the middle or back.

Throwing caution to the wind, I took off the clothe they had draped around my body before stepping in the warm bath. The warmth sent sweet thrills to my heart instantly, making me lower myself deeper with a wide grin glued on my face.

This felt much better and relaxing that any tub or jacuzzi. Better than the previous bathe with the servants. It had been weird honestly. I had never bathed in front of anyone, leave alone being bathed.

Giggling, I swam my way to the middle of the pool, loving every second of it.
If this was heaven, then I had no regrets and no more worries.
They could keep me here for as long as they wanted.

I was high on fun when a force from ahead suddenly hauled me. My gasp choked in my throat to the speed whatever it was grabbed me.
There hadn't been any time to react or defend myself. I had been snatched like a chick being whisked away by an eagle.

The hauling ceased, but my head was disoriented for about ten seconds, just like my vision. When my body regained full conscious, I saw a pair of purple eyes scowling down at me. It was, him.

My throat immediately dried up, and all the courage abandoned my soul...leaving me helpless. What to do?
"He-he-hey?" I stammered weakly.

Laziem's eyes flashed a glow and the fog cleared instantly.
Oh damn!
He was the source of the fog. He had created it for privacy. And Melanie the bold had dared to get in the pool while the Supreme deity was busy relaxing.

What punishment would I receive?

All the little fears had clouded my mind, making me forget that I was stark naked and my tits were out in the open.

When it struck me, a loud gasp escaped my mouth while my hands darted to cover my chest.

*****3rs POV*****

Upon realizing why the female had suddenly become shy and horrified, he threw his gaze to the side.
She was new, and still conscious of her body.

He had lived so long that he forgot the meaning of privacy or self awareness.

It was something fresh and enticing seeing the female act coy, even though he had already seen all of her.

Laziem cleared his throat, secretly glancing at Melanie to check if she was comfortable. "What are you doing here?" He asked, releasing her from his mental grip.

The sudden and unexpected action caused Melanie to sink down. She gasped, grabbing the nearest object to save herself...Laziem.
This further initiated an awkward bodily contact when Laziem pulled himself up, slamming Melanie on himself.