18) I'm your, boyfriend

Like a baby, I just stood there while Hades cleaned me up. He had started cleaning me with only water, but the filthy gooey-like blood all over my face had been so thick, so he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and wet it.

The amount of seriousness on his face was moving. If only he was a real person, I sighed internally as I continued observing his keen face. His eyes were trained on my cheek, his right hand wiping it while his left held my chin to keep my face steady.

    He had to bend a little due to my height, but overall, he looked hot doing it. Or was I too obsessed with how his white hair gave him a magnificent appearance?

   "Mel? Phil?" Aggie's voice called from outside, followed by the clicks of the lock to her struggling to unlock the door.

Only then did my mind snap out of the little Hades cocoon and unto the Phil still standing with the help of my energy.

   "Me-" Hades' head snapped to the door. His eyes flashed golden and a small thud was heard instantly.

I grabbed both of his wrists worried.
    "Is she okay?"

He scoffed. "Do I look like a killer?"

Well, he didn't. But after ten seconds of diving into the blackness of his eyes, I felt a bone-chilling powerful darkness.
I gasped and let go of his wrists.

     "N-n-no!"

"Good." Hades breathed and resumed cleaning my face.

I threw my eyes past his arm and onto the mirror. Now that I had felt it, seeing his reflection seemed like a soothing experience. I didn't need to look into his face, the mirror could help me watch him.

    "What are you thinking about?"

Dang! I spaced out again staring at the mirror. From his reflection, his actual self was looking at me intently.
  I took a silent deeper breath then ignored my own conscious and gazed up at him.

His eyes no longer held the darkness, instead, they were a bit curious. Seeing him interested in my thoughts made my heart give a double beat.
   Is this how it feels to have a boyfriend?

Could I even consider Hades my boyfriend?

   "Thinking about you being my boyfriend."

My words knocked him by surprise. And he didn't bother hiding it. His eyes just lit up with shock...and something else.

   Hades stood up straight like a pole.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

I nodded.

He frowned.

"Was he your first...kiss?"

I shook my head. Suddenly angry at the answer to that question. Aldric was.

   "What?"

"It's my shameless history teacher."

  Hades laughed turning around.
"Want me to take care of him?" He asked while turning the tap on. The gush of water struck the handkerchief it bled red.

  "How?"

Hades rinsed off the blood, yet his concentration was on me through the mirror.

   "Any way that pleases you."

I could feel that he meant every bit of his words. But no. I didn't want anyone fighting my battles. When my chance would show up, I'd teach him a good lesson to end his perversion.

  Aren't you a pervert for making Hades take up his form?

Wait. Speaking of taking form, was Hades my...divine messenger?