8) The demon general

A soft knock on my door nudged me to tear my eyes from the assignment I was busy writing and towards the source. Castor, in a black shirt and sweatpants was leaning against the frame, almost as tall as it was.
His hands were crossed on his chest, his medium-length hair resting on his shoulder blades in his model pose. I had to admit, he was the most dashing of all four of them and always looked out for me on a deeper level.

     I checked my wristwatch and gave a small frown. It was time for me to sleep, and the male watching me from the door was there to make sure I wasn't breaking his rules.

As I shut the books on the desk, a hand from behind stretched out and helped me arrange them in a neat pile before it spun my chair around.
I giggled at the sudden motion and almost flew off the chair when Castor's other arm broke the near fall.

  With little effort, he aided me to stand.

"Get in bed," Castor said softly.
His right hand slowly cleared all the stray hairs that had slid out of the bun, just as he always did when I was little.

    Feeling a little playful, I attacked him with a firm embrace. Castor chuckled, taken aback by the sudden display of affection. "What do you want this time?"

I laughed while my feet walked forward, prompting Castor to walk backward.
   When he hit the bed behind him, he stumbled a little, allowing me to bulldoze him to a fall along with me.
Castor's arm clutched me tightly against him as we fell, making me laugh even more.

It was nice being a kid once more, even though I was aware that some childhood games would now be inappropriate due to my hormonal growth. If only the hormones had been kind enough to bless me with a little more height, I wouldn't have faced Aldric's criticism.

         Spacing out for a second, Castor seized the opportunity and tickled me till I rolled off of him. In the process, he accidentally groped my left boob. Now this is why some games are best left in the childhood years.

The tickling ceased almost immediately and we were left staring at each other.

   His eyes traveled down to my chest where his hand was, and I saw the fear flood them. Castor snapped it back to himself before rocketing off my bed.
With his back facing me, he stammered an apology. "M-my apo-pology."

And just like that, he hurried out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

    I sat up. Stared at the door as if expecting him to rush back in.

What the fuck had just happened? Never before had I seen Castor flustered. He practically flew out of the room.
But his embarrassment wasn't as strong as mine. So damn strong that I felt tears sting my eyes before my gaze fell on my chest.

  Because of those two twins, I could no longer enjoy playing with my brothers. Because of my teenage body, I could no longer sit on their laps as they fed me. I missed all that pampering so much. Missed being the center of their attention.

--------------------------------

     Aldric held my face in his hand. He still possessed his cold eyes even as he brought his lips to meet mine. Before I could react rashly, I felt myself kissing back. Clearly, this wasn't the same me cause I'd have been punching his guts like an MMA fighter.

I immediately figured out what it was...a dream, no, a nightmare. With every fiber of my being, I hauled myself out of the dream world and my eyes blinked wide open. Just in time to see the floating glowing purple sparkles emanating from my parted lips.

     I'm still dreaming? I wondered, forcing my eyes shut again.
When they opened for the second time, I caught the fading purple sparkles before the dimness of the room took over.

I pushed the covers aside and pulled myself to a sitting position. My heart was busy playing metal in my chest to the fear of the unexplainable. Was I going crazy? Had Aldric driven me to insanity?

--------------------------------

              *****3rd POV*****

In the poorly lit room, Hades materialized. His white hair was glowing weakly from his depreciated energy after reviving the little nuisance in the evening.

    His steps were relaxed, his posture still strong despite the energy setback.

Upon reaching the foot of the bed, he raised his right hand and uncovered the person lying on the bed using telekinesis.
A female lay there in a pair of gray shorts that matched her tank top. But his power was weak to maintain his vision in the dark.

   Hades walked further around the bed, bringing to life the lamp on the bedside table. It illuminated Phil's features, her closed eyes, and her tied-up black hair.

      Could she be the one he had been looking for all these years?

As the questions flooded his mind, he invited himself to sit next to the sleeping Phil. And without a strip of shame, he used his telekinesis to pull the top up, revealing a pair of round tits.
   As the air brushed over her nipples, they slowly came back alive. But Hades was not interested in any of that. He wouldn't even remember what they looked like after this encounter after all.

He was more concerned about any mark that could be between her boobs. Upon closer inspection, he saw it, filling him with both cheer and gloom.
        After decades of searching for Zariel, one of the rebellious demon generals who had escaped hell, he had finally found her.
But the downside of it, Zariel had been reborn as a human, restricting Hades' interruption with the matrix. He would have to wait till 'Phil' met her demise by the natural order before dragging her soul back to the underworld.

But if she were to die by a deity's hand, she would awaken as a demon, tilting the natural order of the humans. And this had been her plan all along. Zariel had hoped Hades would kill her, hence granting her the ticket to stay on Earth.

     Phil's top was lowered, covering her assets.

"You're not so smart, Zariel." Hades whispered and the lamp went out.