24. twenty-four

☆---•°○°•---☆

Khush to bhot honge tum, early update jo Hai.

But be happy and smile in this chapter before the next one makes you cry!!

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment and tell me how was this chapter.

One more thing, I know you all are going to be Hella confused with names and their relationship with each other so let me clear it in the beginning of the chapter.

Samar, he's Mahi's fiance. He was mentioned before but never came in the scene but now he's here.

Suman, Aadhya ki bhua hai.

Karan ko jante hi ho.

There's a new character now, Niyati. You'll get to know who she's once you read the chapter.

Happy reading ♡

"I'm not going to talk to you, you didn't even give me a bachelorette party." Mahi sulked and glared at Aadhya, who stood beside her in front of the Malhotra mansion.

"You just wanted to drink in the name of the party." She rolled her eyes, eyeing the entrance waiting for her husband to arrive.

"Haan to, apni Bahan ke liye itna bhi nhi Kar skti,"

(So, can't you at least do that for your sister?)

"One we reach jaipur, we'll sneak out for tonight kyuki rituals are gonna start tomorrow and I know, tuje daru pini hai. Pila dungi."

(I know you want to drink. It's going to be on me.)

"Kise kya peena hai?" Both the girls jumped upon hearing Reyaan's voice out of no where and turned around to see their one and only brother approaching them.

(Who wants to drink what?)

"Mar gye. I hope he didn't listen to anything." Mahi mumbled with fear.

"Vo...Mahi. Mahi ko juice penna tha, she's complaining that she's feeling a little tired." Aadhya made an excuse.

(Mahi, Mahi wanted to have some juice.)

"Haa, juice. I wanted to have some juice." Nodding at them, Reyaan called one of the house help who was keeping the bags inside the bus and asked him to bring some juice.

"Ayansh nhi aaya abhi tak?" Reyaan asked his sister afterwards.

(Why isn't Aayansh here yet?)

"Something urgent came up but he's on his way." Reyaan nodded before leaving two alone when his father called him.

"Aadhya, why isn't Ayansh here yet? Is he not coming?" She huffed in annoyance because she was tired of answering everyone about the late arrival of her husband, who went for some important work.