Chapter 13

*Josh's POV: 

It really amazed me that Taylor knew the guitar and knew our songs for that matter. I wondered how often she plays our songs?

Taylor and I played "Haven't Had Enough" and "Good To You" together. She was an amazing singer. I always thought that doing duets were pretty rad, but it would be even better if Taylor could be featured in a few songs. 

Taylor and I sat around watching TV and just hanging out. We talked alot, which was amazing. At least we weren't awkward with eachother. I usually get awkward with fans more than anyone in the whole band. Even MATT. Matt is an awkward person. It's like he gets more awkward the longer you know him.

Taylor just kept smiling and I couldn't hold back a few grins either.

I looked at the time and it was 11:34. Fucker, I had to leave soon.

"Taylor, want to play one more song together before I have to go?" I asked.

Taylor looked at her cell phone and got up and got her guitar from upstairs in her room. When she came back down stairs, she grabbed my hand and moved me on the other side of the living room. She was sitting on a coffee table and I sat on a chair next to it. 

She started strumming to "Alibis". 

I sang the first verse and she followed the next. We kept alternating. I remember her from before mentioning that this was her favorite song. 

When we finished the song, it was 11:40. I really had to go.

"That was nice," Taylor said,

"You were even nicer!" I chuckled.

"So. You have to go now?" she said, looking down at her guitar.

"Yes, I should..." I said reaching to pat her. "It'll be okay."

"I know it will, I'll just miss you! I really had a nice past 2 days. I didn't have to be harrassed at school by anyone." she said.

"Chin up, beautiful. It'll be okay!" I said. "Just forget them. They are nowhere near amazing as you are!" I said.

Taylor just smiled.

"Well, if I don't see you anytime soon, I want you to have this." Taylor said. Giving me her pick. Her pick was black and it had her name on it. 

"Thank you, Taylor. I have something for you too! Wait here!"

I knew exactly what to give to her. One of my picks. I had one similiar to what Taylor has, except my pick was white and had 'Josh Ramsay' on it. I ran outside to my car. I had one left in my car. I grabbed it and ran back inside.

"Here you go!" I said obnoxiously.

"Oh my! Thank you Josh!" she said as she took the pick and hugged my tightly. 

"I have to go now, Tay. Promise me that you'll be okay."

Taylor let go of me and looked down. "I guess I'm going to have to try. Right?" 

"Right. I'll miss you!" I said, hugging her again.

She walked me over to the door and opened it. We made our way through to my car. I got in and started the engine.

I drove away and Taylor stood outside waving goodbye.

That was it.

*Taylor's POV:

When Josh drove away, I felt my phone vibrate.

Mom was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Taylor? What the hell is going on?!" My mom screamed.

"What do you mean, Mom?!" I screamed back.

"You missed school yesterday?" Shit.

"Um. Yeah I did. I didn't feel good. I threw up all night and I did again last night. I'm not in school either right now." I lied.

"Okay, I understand that you're sick, but you need to call me! I was worried!" 

"It's fine. I'm feeling better. So what happened there?" I said, changing the subject.

"Oh, everything's fine now. But we will be home shortly."

"Shortly as in...?"

"Maybe 9 o' clock. Not sure." she said.

"Alright, then I'll see you at 9." I hung up.

It was only 12:09 right now and they wouldn't be home till another 9 hours. What do I do now? I had so much fun with Josh Monday and Tuesday and today. I was really exhausted. I walked up stairs into my room and looked at my bed. Still unmade from Josh and I. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

I miss Josh. Already.