Chapter 20

*Taylor's POV:

When I awoke in the morning, I moved my curtain to peek out at the other bunks and all of the curtains were closed. No one was awake. I layed in my bed for a few and scrolled down Twitter. I gained 20 followers. Wow, that was new. 

Wow. I haven't even known Josh for a week yet. But I couldn't get him off of my mind. He was incredible. I've dreamed of the day to finally meet him in forever. But I never thought it would be like this. It's his eyes. They were beyond incredible.

I got out from the bunk with my phone and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I tried using little water as I could, because apparently it wasn't supposed to go in your mouth. When I got done, I walked over to the back room and sat there with my legs up. I looked at my phone. 11:09. It wasn't really early, so why are they sleeping in? 

I heard someone get up and go to the bathroom. When I heard the door open, I heard footsteps coming closer. They were coming into the back room. I felt so awkward. 

"Hey, good morning!" Ian said, sitting down across from me.

"Hey, Ian!" I smiled.

"How long have you been up?" Ian asked.

"Not long at all. Do they, do they usually sleep this long?" I said.

"Nope, we usually all wake up at the same time." Ian said. Ironically, I heard someone else get up. "See, now Matt and Mike are up."

"What about Josh?" I asked.

"Josh didn't go to sleep till late last night." Ian chuckled.

"Well why not?" I asked. 

Ian laughed and then I did too. Then I remembered Josh's insomnia. 

"There must be a party back here!" Mike said, coming in and plopping next to Ian. I threw an empty water bottle at him. The bottle hit him in the shoulder and he stuck out his tounge to me. I laughed.

Not too soon after Matt came in sitting next to me.

"So what is going on with you and Josh?" Mike asked. Ian and Matt looked at me. Great, now I had a room full of people staring at me. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I see some type of connection," Ian said.

"Yeah, me too." Mike and Matt said.

"Well, I don't know what you mean. We haven't known eachother for a week yet, I do care for him. But I don't think things will ever get extreme like that." I said. Great, now I was upset. I knew Josh would never date me. I knew he'd never take the chance.

"We see the way you guys look at eachother," Matt added.

I looked at Matt. "Well it's different. I mean, Josh and  I are almost 10 years apart..." I said, quietly.

"But that shouldn't stop you, Taylor. If two people are meant to be, they're meant to be." Ian said.

I was honestly so overwhelmed at this point. I knew that Josh's closest friends were the band, but it was hard to hear it from them like this. I didn't know if they were lying to me or not, or if it was true. Either way it was bullshit. I knew Josh . I knew how he was. I knew things weren't going to get better than this.

Josh came in right on time and sat on the other side of me, and put his arm around me. The guys were eye balling me this sarcastic seductive look. I rolled my eyes at them and smiled.

"Well, I have to wash my socks..." Ian said making up an excuse. Matt and Mike got up and followed Ian and left Josh and I alone. I guess they had the same idea. 

"So, how'd you sleep?" Josh said.

"Fine, you?"

Josh started to laugh. I did too. Insomnia. Forgot.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked Josh.

"Well we're going to stop by a hotel to shower and get ready and all that jazz, and I guess we will figure stuff out from there."

"Alright, when?" I asked.

"Maybe in a half hour or so." Josh said.

I giggled.

"Kevvy's meeting us at the hotel with his new girlfriend." Matt said coming in.

"New girlfriend?" Josh said.

"Yeah, apparently not new though. They've apparently been dating for almost a year." Matt said scrolling through his phone.

"Well, that's nice," I said. "Maybe I'll get along with the girl."

"Maybe not, all the girls Kevvy dates are older than you and wouldn't want to talk to an 18 year old." Josh said sarcastically.

"Not this time, she's 18 too." Matt said.

I looked at Josh and stuck out my tounge, "She will talk to me!" I said. Josh chuckled.

The bus came to a stop. I looked out the window and we were at the hotel. I grabbed my bag and followed Josh out of the bus.