Chapter 22

*Taylor's POV:

Josh and I took the elevator downstairs and met the guys in the lobby.

"Where's Kevvy?" I asked Matt.

"He should be here any minute. I was waiting all this time." Matt said. "He's always late."

"I'm sort of hungry," Ian said.

"Casselman, you're always fucking hungry!" Josh said. I playfully nudged him.

"I'm hungry too, Ian!" I said.

"Let's go find a vending machine!" Ian said,

"Alright!" I said. I waved goodbye sarcastically to Josh and Mike. Matt was frantically messing around with his phone.

"So how's Ramsay?" Ian said.

"...I don't know what you mean," I said.

"Come on, Tay! Talk to uncle Casselman!" 

"Okay, first Ian...never say uncle Casselman or I'll shove a pomegrante up your ass. Second, I am talking to you!" I said.

"First, you could try, but Josh would enjoy that more. Second, really Taylor. You can trust me." Ian said. There was something about Ian that made me feel completely comfortable and that I can rely on him right away. 

"OKAY," I said. "Obviously the band means everything to me. I mean, I tried to keep being a Trencher a secret, but getting to know you guys the past day made me feel like you're more than a band. Like friends. And Josh, I don't know. I guess I gained feelings for Josh way too quickly, but I felt like I've known him for years now. You know? Being a fan of the band. But every second I spend with Josh makes me happy. I really like him, Ian. but I don't know what to do because I don't want to seem like a crazed fan I-" I said while Ian interrupted me.

"Girl, chill out. I've known Josh for years and I've known him through a few girlfriends, but he's never acted this way torwards anyone. He has feelings for you too." he said, as we approached a vending machine.

I didn't have to say anything back. I was just so happy to hear that. I inserted my dollar and got a bag of pretzels out of the machine.

When Ian and I walked back to the rest of the guys, Kevvy was still a no show.

"Hey," Josh smiled.

"Hello," I said walking next to Josh. I looked over at Ian and he was already smirking. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I bursted out into a huge giggle. Josh began to laugh too.

"So where's Kevvy?" I asked.

"Still waiting," Matt sighed.

"He'll be here soon, Matt!" I said.

"I hope so, we gotta get back to Vancouver."

I continued to eat my pretzels and shared a few with Josh. 

"What's the big deal if Matt sees Kevvy or not? Won't they just see eachother in Vancouver?" I whispered to Josh.

"Apparently his girlfriend doesn't want to meet us there. I don't know." Josh whispered back. His cold breath hit the back of my neck and I shivered. 

I looked up and just then Kevvy appeared in front of Josh and I. Alone. Where's his girlfriend?

"Hey man! Where's the girlfriend?" Josh asked.

"She's in the bathroom." Kevvy said. He walked away and greeted Matt. Watching those two was hilarious. Mevvy Forevvy. 

Matt and Kevvy talked for about 5 minutes or so, and then some girl walked up to Matt and Kevvy. Josh got up and pulled me over to where they were.

"The hell man?" I said.

"That's Jess. Matt's cousin..." Josh said.

Oh shit.