Chapter 25

*Taylor's POV:

On the bus, I couldn't help but just think about what happened. I mean, what DID happen? I'm still in shock. More shock than Matt is in. 

"You ok?" I asked Matt.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he didn't give me any eye contact, but proceded to walk on onto his bunk. 

I looked up at Josh and Josh just looked down and shrugged. I didn't know what else to say. I felt like I was intruding. This isn't my place. I have to remember that they don't know ME, but I know THEM.

~~A few hours later~~

*Taylor's POV:

For some reason, I found myself feeling lonely. I sat in the back all alone. Josh was hanging out with the guys and talking to Matt which was fine. 

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Twitter for a bit. Eh, nothing fun. 

Josh came running in. "We're almost in Vancouver, Taylor!"

I jumped up and 'yay'ed. 

"Look out the window back here, we're almost there!" 

I turned around and sat back down. He was right, we were almost there. 

I never really knew about Vancouver, except for when I knew the guys lived there. This was exciting. I knew about how excited I was, but I guess this hasn't really kicked in yet....

I put my ear phones in my ears, turned on some tunes, and watched out the window- viewing Vancouver.

*Josh's POV:

I couldn't really tell if Taylor was excited or not to be entering Van. I mean, Vancouver is exciting itself...But especially with her favorite band? I smiled at the thought of that. 

I peeked over at Taylor and she had her ear phones in. I didn't mind. I liked watching her. She was graceful. 

That wasn't meant to sound creepy, by "watching" her. It's just...nevermind.

All of our apartments were semi close to eachother's. It was about a block or two from eachother in the city. As we started to reach our area, we dropped Ian off first, since his house was first. Second was Matt. Then mine. 

By this time, Taylor's ear buds were out. She must've said goodbye to the guys. Which I'm sure we'd probabaly see either tonight or tomorrow. 

"Ready, Tay?" I asked.

"Ready!" She said as she struggled to get her bag.

I laughed and grabbed her bag for her and lead her into my apartment.

*Taylor's POV:

Josh carried my bag into his appartment for me. I always tend to over pack everything. It was my fault for packing such a huge bag. 

When we walked into his appartment, it was very nice and clean. Bennie ran up to the door. Bennie welcomed us to the door. I pet her and she sniffed me, and then kissed me. I giggled.