3

Jeonghan:               
          Is she awake?

Hoshi: 
         Huh! Yeah.

Jeonghan:             
         She didn't say anything, did she?

[Jeonghan looked at his brother, worried. Jeonghan is the older of the siblings. Y/N is younger than him, and Hoshi is younger than both of them. Y/N and Hoshi are university students. Jeonghan works at an entertainment agency as the fashion department manager. Their parents died in a car accident after Hoshi's 2nd birthday; he's 22 now. Both of the boys love their sister so much, even though Y/N is 2 years older than Hoshi, but no on can tell the difference in age; they are like kids when they sit together.]

Hoshi:
            No, she doesn't want to be with anyone if that person is not him.

(Jeonghan didn't say anything; he just shook his head in defeat.)

Hoshi:
          Can't we talk to him?

Jeonghan:
              You know it's dangerous for him.

Hoshi: 
        She doesn't talk to him like before. Just hello and bye—these are the only words she said to him for the past 5 years. He wants to talk to her, but she doesn't even look at him.

Jeonghan:
           Somewhere deep inside his heart, he wants to know Y/N. He wants to talk to her, but she ignores him every time they meet.

Hoshi:
           I have a plan.

(Jeonghan rolls his eyes because he knows his brother very well.)

Jeonghan: 
          No, we are not going to set up any meetings for them. For Y/N, it's terrible. I don't want her to hate us or get angry again.

Hoshi:
         Come on, Hyung, this time I have a superb idea.

(Jeonghan looks at younger with an "Are you out of your mind?" expression.)

Hoshi:
           You just wait and watch. I promise she'll never know it's our doing.

Jeonghan: 
          I'm not interested, but remember one thing: if something happens, then it's your entire fault.

Hoshi:
          Whatever.

(With that, Jeonghan set the breakfast at the table and waited for Y/N.)

Y/N:
         Good morning.

Jeonghan:
          Morning.

(Jeonghan and Y/N didn't speak to each other like she talked to Hoshi. They have reasons, and right now is not the time to discuss them. Both of them eat or talk to each other awkwardly. This awkwardness comes after Y/N's love and Jeonghan's friend's accident.)

Jeonghan:
         Do ....... You want to come with me? I'll drop you to university Hoshi have to go with Mingyu.

(Jeonghan ask Y/n nervously and Y/n just look at her watch and ignore Jeonghan.)

Y/n:
      You don't have to do that; I can go by myself.

(Y/N quickly grabs her things, and she is just going to open the door to go outside when Jeonghan speaks.)

Jeonghan:
       At least eat breakfast.

Y/n:
       No thank you! I don't have an appetite. Bye Hoshi.

Hoshi:
       Bye!

(Y/N just looks at her elder brother one last time and rushes out of the house.)

Jeonghan:
      I'm sorry.

(Jeonghan whispers while hanging his head low.)

Hoshi:
      It's alright; she'll forgive you eventually, Hyung.

[Hoshi petted his brother's shoulder. A tear fell from Jeonghan's eyes.)

Jeonghan:
       It's my fault. If I didn't lie to her, she would never get angry with me. I just want her to concentrate on her studies. I never think about consequences.

Hoshi:

      Don't worry; everything will be okay with time.

(Hoshi looks at his watch and grabs his bag.)

Hoshi:

      I have to go now Mingyu is waiting for me. Bye Hyung.

Jeonghan: 
      Bye!

......................................................

At school:

?:
     Hey! Y/N.

(Y/N didn't look at the voice, but a smile appeared on her face. A faint and sad one.)

Y/N:

    Good morning! Cheol.

Cheol:

     H-how are you?

(Cheol asks in hesitation.)

Y/N:
    Good. Excuse me, then I'm late for my class.

(Y/N didn't say another word and started to walk towards her first class without looking back.)

Cheol:
    She ignores me again. There's something she doesn't want to reveal. I don't know if it's about me or if I'm the one overthinking.

(Cheol said while looking at the way Y/N turned seconds ago.)

Teacher: 
   Your exams start next month, but before that, you have to submit a final project, and you have to prepare it in pairs. It's included in your exams, so you better do well in it.

(Hoshi who sit in back smirk and speak.)

Hoshi:
    I want to do it with Mingyu.

Teacher:
    It's not your choice, everyone. Just because you jump two classes doesn't mean I can accept requests from you, Hoshi. I'm going to announce your pairs. If you have problems, then tell me right away.

[The teacher speaks while looking at Hoshi, and he just frowns in response.]

Soon Young and Mingyu,
Hyejin and Kyungsoo,
Yuta and Doyoung,
Y/N and Seungcheol.

Y/N: 
   What?

(The mention of Y/N's name averts her attention towards the teacher, and she just looks at her teacher in panic.)

Teacher:
     Do you have any objections?

Y/N:
     Ms. Ji, can't I do it alone? I can do it.

Ms. Ji:
    I'm sorry, Y/N pairs are finalized, and I know you can do it alone, but it's a pair project, so you have to do it in pairs. Anything else?

Y/N:
   I got it. Ms. Ji, thank you.

(Y/N looks at her teacher in defeat. Y/N sits on her chair and starts to look at her note book.)

Hoshi:

   But I want to sit with Mingyu.

(Hoshi pout when he realize something.)

Hoshi:

    Wait! My name is Soon Young. I'm an idiot.

Teacher: 
  Okay! Please arrange your seats according to pairs.

[Y/N's eyes open wide. She didn't speak to the boy for 5 years, and now she has to sit with him. How can she ignore him now?]

Cheol:
   Hey!

Y/N:

    Hey!

(Y/N speaks in not-so-interesting manners and starts to look outside from the window.)