6

(Cheol is now on the verge of crying; he has never cried since the day he woke up after his accident five years ago. Cheol finally stood up from his place, still hanging his head low.)

Cheol: 
      Why? What did I do to deserve your hate? What wrong did I do to you that you don't even want to see my face?

A/N: [The lines with bold letters are what Y/N thinks in her mind, and the normal lines are what she said to Cheol.]

Y/N: 
     It's not your fault; it's my fault because I don't want to love you again. If I do, then I can't control my emotions anymore, and I don't want to hurt you. Please remember me, Coups, before I reach my limits. Please remember our love before it starts to fade away. Please hold me tight and tell me that you still love me, that you remember me, and that you're my Coups, not a lost Cheol. Just try to remember me, please. I beg you. I can't do it anymore.

Y/n: 
    Your existence alone is your fault.

Y/n: 
    Your existence is the only thing I live for, even if it hurts.

Y/n: 
    Because of your stubbornness, I lost my best friend and the one I have loved since childhood.

Y/N: 
    At least tell me that you still remember a girl from your childhood.

Y/n:
   Because of you, I can't tell him how much I love him, and I still do. I always love him. I want to tell him that I miss him and that I want to touch him like old times, but I can't because you and your stupid mind killed him five years ago. I hate you because I don't have that person with me who I've loved since childhood.

Y/n: 
    Please say that you know that I'm lying. Please tell me that my love is still alive and that I can touch him and tell him how much I love him. Please, for God's sake, tell me now that you remember everything. Because you love me like I love you. I'm waiting for you, Coups. Please come back; I don't want to lose hope.

(Y/n said still crying badly.)

Y/n:
    Are you satisfied now? Please leave now.

Y/n:
   Please don't leave me and hold me tight. I don't want you to leave me.

(Y/n's back face Cheol so she didn't saw Cheol the whole time. When she turn her back she find a different view in front of her.)

Cheol:
      Who is the boy? Who are you talking about? Y/n I swear I didn't kill anyone. Please believe me.

Y/n:
     Just go away and never show up in my life again. That's all I want from you now. Just get out.

(Cheol didn't said anything he standup from his place where he fall on his knees.)

Cheol:
     You don't believe me, right? If you think I killed your lover, then I'm sorry for your loss. I never want to bring pain into your life. Also, I don't remember much from my past; all I know is my family, your brothers, and a girl.

(The mention of a girl Y/N looks at Cheol's face with wide eyes.)

Cheol: 
     I remember the girl from my dream, but I also don't know how she looks, where she is, or how she is doing. All I know is that she was someone dear to me. Whenever I try to look at her face, I wake up at the same moment every time.

I can understand how it feels to lose the one you love. I also miss that girl, who I didn't know if she even existed or not. I'm still sorry if I hurt you unknowingly. I don't know why, but you make me feel like you're important to me, even if we've never talked before. Please forgive me, Y/N, for whatever pain I give you.

Y/n: 
   You have a memory of us in your dream. Do you remember me? Then do it one more time and find out who the real me is in your dreams. I'm willing to wait for you to come back soon, my love. Don't make me suffer anymore, and don't cry; it doesn't suit you.

(Cheol sudden confession gave new hope to Y/N.)

Y/n:
    Your sorry will change nothing. So just leave now.

Cheol:
    I'll take my leave, and if you're willing to forgive me, I'll be there for you not as your brother's friend but as your friend.

(With that, Cheol rushes out of the room, and Y/N falls on her knees to the ground while hanging her head low, still crying, when Hoshi comes in and hugs Y/N while caressing her back.)

Y/n: 
    I can't do this anymore, Hoshi. I want him to know everything. Was I being mean?

Hoshi:
     No, you did well. He can't live his whole life without remembering your presence or the love you have for each other.

Y/n: 
    I want him, Hoshi. I want to touch him and hug him like old times.

Hoshi:
    It's okay; everything will be okay.

[Hoshi hugged Y/N tightly while Jeonghan heard everything from outside. His simple lie makes everything worse. His sister hates him so much because of that one lie.]

Jeonghan:
             I'm sorry, Y/N.

Jeonghan:             I'm sorry, Y/N