4

Hoshi:
      It's lunch time, Y/N, let's go.

(Class just finished, and Y/N didn't speak to Cheol; it's lunch time, and she's hungry as hell because she didn't eat anything at breakfast either. The classroom is empty now. Y/N was just going to walk out of the classroom when someone pushed her.)

Y/n: 
   Ouch! Yah, that hurt.

(Y/N said to still hold her arm.)

?: 
  Oh? The little Y/N gets hurt easily.

(The girl said mockingly while spreading a devilish smirk on her face, but behind this smirk, her eyes showed a different girl. She looks sorry for what she did, but her act doesn't match her eyes, and that's what makes her devilish.)

Y/n:
   What do you want, Hyejin?

Hyejin: 
   You stay away from Cheol, and if I saw you make a move on him, then you'd be dead meat before you even realised it.

(Y/N just smirked in response and stood up from her place while brushing the dust from her clothes, and she finally looked at the girl again.)

Y/n:
    If you're that desperate to get his attention, then just go and ask him out; don't make a big fuss about it. He's my brother's friend and my project partner too; why do you think I would ignore him? Stay away from me and my friend.

(A smirk appears on Y/n's lips, and Hyejin becomes red with anger.)

Hyejin:
     You slut.

(With that, Hyejin pushed Y/N on the ground harder than before, and her head bumped into the desk.)

Y/n:
    Ouch! Yah

Cheol: 
     Y/n?

(Y/n just holds her head when Cheol shouts Y/n's name. He quickly ran towards Y/n and unconsciously held Y/n's face with both hands and looked at her worriedly.)

Cheol: 

    Are you okay?

(Y/N didn't say anything in return; she pushed Cheol's hand from her face.)

Y/N:
   I'm fine; you don't need to bother.

(Y/N stood up from the ground and was going to go out when she heard a loud voice, which made her turn her face towards the voice.)

*Slap*

(Hyejin stand there while holding her right cheek with her hand and tear are started to roll down from her eyes. Cheol slaps him hard. Y/n looks at terrified Hyejin.)

Cheol: 

What are you trying to do to her?

(Cheol shout in anger , he also don't know the reason of his anger.)

Y/n:

    Enough what's wrong with you? Why did you slap her it's not your place to interfere in my matters? How can you slap a girl?

(Y/n shouts at Cheol in anger while holding Hyejin from shoulder.)

Cheol:

     I..........I............ just

(Cheol didn't know what to say; he just had this argue to make Y/N save. He's shocked that Y/N shouted at him.)

Y/n:
    Are you okay?

(Y/N said while looking at the girl beside her. Y/N again looks at Cheol and speaks.)

Y/N:
   You stay away from my friend. It's our business.

Cheol:
    You're my friend's sister; how can I sit back when someone tries to hurt you?

Y/N:
    Yes, I'm just your friend's sister, so stay out of my matters. We're not that close to each other where you can do whatever you want.

(Y/N didn't speak further and grabbed Hyejin's hand while leaving dumbfounded Cheol behind.)

Y/n:
    Let's go to the nursing room; some ice packs will make your cheeks fine.

Hyejin:
    Leave me; you don't deserve a person like me.

(Y/N stops and looks at Hyejin while a smile appears on her face.)

Y/n:
    You know why I never hate you or fight back—because I know you. You're not the girl who beat someone for a boy. I know that Hyejin knows how to enjoy life and how to take care of others. Today.....

(Y/N sighs and looks at Hyejin again.)

Y/n:
   I want to know your reason. I want to know the reasons that have changed you so much.

(Hyejin didn't say anything; she starts to cry.)