7

Flashback (6 years ago):

WARNING: a long flashback

Y/n:
I have to go now, Choi. It's just one year.

Cheol:
I miss you, Y/N.

(Y/N is going to the USA to study and It takes her 1 year for that, and Cheol is overreacting because they have never lived separately from each other since childhood.)

Jeonghan:
Let's go Y/N. This guy won't stop that easily, and you'll get late for your flight.

(Y/N look at Cheol last time and say her farewell. Y/n and Cheol like each other, and everyone knows that, but Cheol still didn't ask her to be his girlfriend.)

After 1 month:

ON CALL:

Jeonghan:
Hello! It's Yoon Jeonghan speaking.

?:
Hello! Mr. Yoon I'm Y/N's professor, Mrs. David. I want to talk to you about Y/N's progress

Jeonghan:
Yes! I'm listening.

Mrs. David:
Y/N didn't do well in her class. She gets the lowest marks in the whole class. She already gets detention because she uses her phone during lectures. I check her dorm as you ask me to take care of her. Her roommate tells us that she talks on her phone whenever she has time. I want you to talk to her. She can't concentrate on her studies because of her continuous use of her mobile.

Jeonghan:
I'm really sorry on her behalf. She's not that kind of girl. She's a hard-working student.

Mrs. David:
I know that's why I call you. Tell her to concentrate on her studies; if she passes with 95% marks, then it's a great opportunity for her future.

Jeonghan:
I know; don't you worry. I'll talk to her.

Mrs. David:
Then I'll talk to you again if there's something important to talk about.

Jeonghan:
Thank you. Bye!

CALL ENDED

............................................................

Next Day:

Hoshi:
What happened?

Jeonghan:
Y/N wasn't doing well, and her professor said that it's because she uses too much mobile.

Hoshi:
She obviously talks to Cheol. Mrs. Kim tells me about it.

(Jeonghan grabs his mobile and calls Y/N.)

ON CALL:

Y/n:
Hello!

Jeonghan:
Hi! How are you?

Y/n:
Fine!

(Both sides stay in awkward silence.)

Y/n:
She calls you, right? Say whatever you want to say.

(Jeonghan just smiles in response.)

Jeonghan:
Y/N, I know you like him, but you have to concentrate on your studies too. She told me about your progress, and that's not good.

Y/N:
I know I'm just not used to living without him.

Jeonghan:
I'm not saying don't talk to him, but at least give some time to your studies too. This course can decide your bright future. If you did it, then you don't have to suffer like me. Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?

Y/n:
Yes!

Jeonghan:
I don't give you lectures, but please don't forget why you go there or what your reason is to stay there far from your family and friends.