21

Y/N: 

How's he?

Doctor:

 He's out of danger now. You can see him after we move him into private room.

Hoshi: 

How long will it take for him to wake up?

Doctor: 

He'll wake up in an hour or two. When he wakes up, don't talk to him too much. Let him rest as long as he can.

Y/N: 

What about the other patient? Is he fine now?

Doctor: 

He broke his arm pretty badly. We put a cast on his arm. He's soon going to wake up. He still needs to stay for 2 to 3 days.

Y/N: 

Thank you so much.

[Y/N and Hoshi sigh in relief.]

After half an hour:

Y/N: 

I don't understand. Where did both of them go last night?

Hoshi: 

Don't you have a flight?

Y/N: 

It's in three hours. Just answer my question.

Hoshi: 

I don't want to spoil anything. But what happened last night made me want to tell you.

[Hoshi looks towards his sister and speaks again.]

Hoshi: 

Actually, Cheol Hyung was going to confess to you before your departure. That's why he took Han Hyung with him. So he can check everything before officially proposing you. Unfortunately, all of this happened.

[Y/N didn't say anything; she just sat on the chair and closed her eyes. After some time, she decided to make a final decision.]

Y/N: 

Hoshi... I want to see him. Alone.

[Hoshi nods and takes him to Seungheol.]

Hoshi: 

I'll take my leave then.

[Hoshi leaves Y/N in the room, and she sits on the chair beside the bed. She grabs his hand and gives him a soft peck on the hand.]

Y/N: 

It doesn't matter if it was five years ago or yesterday. Still, I'm the reason for your present situation. I always make you suffer. You always get hurt because of me. I have to stay away from you so you can stay alive. My presence only brings trouble to the people I love. Thanks for staying with me until now. Thanks! for being my friend until now. Thanks for being the most amazing and beautiful memory of my life. I'll always remember you, even if we never meet each other again after today. I love you, Coups. I'm going to miss you. Take care of yourself.

[Y/N gives a peck on his forehead and places a folded paper on the table she write it before coming in the room.]

Y/N: 

Hoshi, I'm going home. When Jeonghan awake tell him i love him sooo much.

Hoshi: 

You're going........ Aren't you?

Y/N: 

I have to. I'll just make them suffer every time. If I stay by their side. My presence only makes them hurt. If I keep my distance from them, then they'll be alright.