9

Doctor: 
          I checked Mr. Choi's report. He lost a part of his memory.

Mrs. Choi:
          But why only Y/N?

Doctor:
           Sometimes, when a person thinks about a specific person at a certain time or if he hasn't talked to that person in a long time, he forgets about that person.

Jeonghan:
         Then he will remember her eventually, right?

Doctor:
         I can't tell you anything about He may or may not remember her for his whole life, but we can't force him to remember something or someone; it may cause him to go into a coma because of tension.

(Mrs. Choi starts to cry, and Jeonghan just looks at the couple beside him.)

..........................................................

Hoshi:
         What can we do now? Y/N is going to come back tomorrow. Cheol Hyung is not ready to meet her.

Jeonghan:
          Y/N can meet him, but not as his friend but as our sister. Like this, he can't get tensed up because of the sudden pressure.

Hoshi:
         But.......

Jeonghan:
          It's about his life Hoshi we can't be selfish just for our sister's happiness.

.................................................

NEXT DAY:

Jeonghan:
          Hoshi, you stay here; I'm going to pick Y/N. She may want to meet him right away after hearing about his accident.

Hoshi:
         Okay.

(After half an hour, Y/N come with Jeonghan to the hospital.)

Y/n:
        Hi! Aunty how is he?

Mrs. Choi:
        He's fine.

Y/n: 
       Can I meet him?

(No one said anything, and Y/N went inside the room with Mr. and Mrs.Choi.)

Y/n:   
      Hey! How are you? Are you feeling well now? You know I was dead worried for you. I came here straight from the airport.

?: 
     Who are you?

[Y/N's smile fades instantly as she looks at the couple who stand beside her looking at her with a sad smile.]

Y/n:
    It's me Choi. Y/n? Now stop it's not funny.

?:
    I really don't know who you are. I'm sorry.

[Y/N just looks at the boy who sits on the hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around his head.]

Mrs. Choi:
   She's Yoon Y/n your friend's sister.

[Mrs.Choi speaks that make his mouth in o shape.]

Y/n:
    Aunty?

Mrs. Choi:
    Let's talk outside Y/n.

[The couple takes Y/n outside of the hospital room. She's still confused about everything that happens with her.]

Y/n:       
   Aunty, what happened to him? Why doesn't he recognise me? Is he trying to pull my leg because we didn't talk to each other for a year? Please tell me something. Why are both of you silent?

[Y/n said with tears in her eyes.]

Mrs. Choi:
   Y/N, he's okay. We tell him that you come back today, so he went out to buy a present for you because he thinks that you're still angry with him. We wait for him, but he doesn't come home. Then, after 2 to 3 hours, we receive a call from the hospital telling us about his accident. When he wakes up, we talk about you, and he says he doesn't have any friends other than Han and Hoshi. The doctor warns us that we can't force him to remember something.

Y/n: 
       So you're saying that he doesn't remember me in the entire world? The least he remember is that my brothers are his friends, right?

[The woman pet on Y/n's shoulder.]

Mrs. Choi:         
       Look, we don't want to hurt you, but the thing is, you're the only one he doesn't remember. We don't know the reason, but that's true.

[The men look at Y/n and speak.]

Mr. Choi:       
      Y/n I know you like him, and you're his only childhood friend, but please, as parents, don't tell him anything. You can meet him whenever you want, but as his friend's sister. It was your brother who gave us the idea. We know it hurts, but please, his life may be in danger if you tell him anything.

[Y/n didn't say anything she just silently cried and walk out of the hospital without said anything.]

Y/n:     
     Everyone decides on their own. No one understands my feelings, not his parents not my brother.

................................................