5

Hyejin:
I envy you. You have everything: loving and caring brothers and a boy who has loved you since childhood. I always feel like an outcast. You're the only friend I have since I came here Y/N, and you also started to ignore me after Cheol's accident. I started to feel alone.

Or maybe I started to be jealous of you. You're the only one I can talk to, and you also leave me. I lost my only friend, and all I want is my friend back. I don't want to hurt you. I'm just angry at you because you go far away from me. I think I'm just too attached to you.

(Y/N didn't say anything; she just listened to Hyejin, who tried to say whatever she wanted without any sobbing.)

Y/n:
I'm so sorry Hyejin-a I never thought that my ignorance make you feel like this. I'm so sorry...

(Y/n hugs Hyejin and said sorry to her again and again. Y/n breaks the hug and hold Hyejin's hand tightly.)

Y/n:
I want to ask you something. Can I get my friend back?

(Hyejin didn't say anything; she just hugged Y/N and started to cry again. Y/N just hugs her back and smiles, and everything becomes normal between them.)

Y/n:
Let's go; we have to do something about your face.

Hyejin:
Your boyfriend slaps me so hard. I will beat him at least once for slapping me.

Y/n:
First, he's not my boyfriend, and second, he will have to say sorry to you.

Hyejin:
Nah, it's okay; he's already embarrassed because you get angry at him, and other than that, even if he didn't remember you, he still loves you. Didn't you see the concern in his eyes?

(Y/N's smile fades away, and she looks at Hyejin.)

Y/n:
Hyejin-a I'm telling you only once, so remember this: don't ever bring his and mine's past relationships in front of me or him anymore. He doesn't remember me, and I just get hurt if you make me realize that he doesn't remember me anymore.

(Hyejin pats Y/N's shoulder and looks at her faint smile.)

Hyejin:
I won't talk about this again, and don't worry; he will remember you one day, I know.

(Y/N just faintly smiles, and both of them start to walk towards the nursing room. Y/n and Hyejin become friends when she starts school, but after Cheol's accident, Y/n starts to ignore everyone, and they don't talk to each other.)

__________________________

At home:

Hoshi:
Y/N, where are you coming from? We didn't see you at lunch, and you also came home late.

Y/n:
I just took Hyejin to the nurse's office.

Hoshi:
Did you make up with her?

(Hoshi looked at Y/N, shocked because he didn't expect her to be friends with anyone anymore. Y/N just nodded and smiled in response. Jeonghan looked at his sister; he saw her smile for the first time after 5 years. Y/N look towards Jeonghan, and her smile fades away.)

Y/n:
You better tell your friend to stay out of my problems. I'm just his friend's sister, so he better behave like my brother's friend.

Jeonghan:
First, tell me what happened, and who are you talking about?

Y/n:
I'm talking about Cheol. He slapped Hyejin because we argued over something and she pushed me without realising. Her cheek was red and swollen because of his stupid act. So you better tell him that.

Hoshi:
Why are you so cold towards him? You act like you don't know him.

(Hoshi said pouting while looking at Y/n.)

Jeonghan:
You know him Y/n better than anyone else.

Y/n:
No, I don't know him. I know Choi, not Seungcheol. I know that Choi loves me and is determined to do anything to make me happy when I feel down. I know that Choi, whom you stole from me five years ago, is Choi, who remembers our childhood, not Cheol, who doesn't even remember me.

(Jeonghan didn't say anything and looked at the ground, feeling ashamed.

Jeonghan:
I'll try to talk to him regarding this matter.

Y/n:
Tell him one more thing. I don't need his help, so he doesn't have to come here to do the project. I can do it myself.

(Y/N didn't wait for Jeonghan's answer and turned her back to go to her room.)

Jeonghan:
He's already here in your room. He came with Hoshi straight from school.

Y/n:
He what? I have our pictures in my room; what if he saw that?

(Y/N said while running towards her room without listening to what Hoshi wanted to say.)

Hoshi:
I hide it.. this girl she never listen to me.

(Cheol just sits on the bed while looking at the empty walls and empty study table. When he heard a loud thud, which startled him when he looked towards the voice, he found Y/N out of breath.)

Cheol:
Hey!

Y/n:
What ... huh... are ...huh you.....

(Y/N stops when she looks at the wall where once she and Cheol's picture were nailed. She looks towards the tables, where she places a photo frame of her kissing Cheol on his cheek. She sighs in relief and comes inside the room.)

Y/n:
Don't you think it's inappropriate to sit in someone's room without their permission?

(Cheol looks at Y/N and feels embarrassed.)

Cheol:
Jeo-Jeonghan, told me to wait for you in your room.

Y/n:
It's not his room, though. By the way, I said this once, so listen to me carefully. You can go back. I can do this project on my own; I don't need anyone's help.