five

Alex Vesper

PARIS RODERIGO is about to die in my hands and I am going to bathe with her blood. That's what I thought when she threw her card, the only card she could send to me and get any reaction from me.

My mother.

The woman, who is responsible for everything that happened wrong to me.

Paris : 1

Alex : 0

A burning sensation ran across my heart as a nerve in my head twisted in a wrong way while blurring my vision with pure anger. Paris was smirking like a bitch she is and she thinks she has thrown the poisoning arrow straight to my heart. She should have known better, that I don’t have a heart.

You see, the world is fucked up since the beginning. No one cares about unless they have something on you and that is a precious little thing to them.

And when you recognise the real face of this world, you understand, caring about others is nothing but just hurting yourself.

"Say that again Roderigo, this happy evening is going to turn into hell." I growled tonelessly staring at the blonde.

"You won't do anything." She said in a sotto voice, almost with broken confidence and belief. Her eyes grew wide as she commenced blinking rapidly. The conviction of yielding me was thrown into fire as the confidence that sparkled a few seconds ago was blown out.

She is a fool if she thought I would let her go easily because of our past relationship. I don't give a fuck what we had. It was nothing special. It started with friends with benefits. But one day she decided to tell me that she wanted to be my girlfriend. Without thinking twice, I agreed because I needed someone to accompany me at galas and business parties.

Not to mention, a good fuck too.

I made it clear at the beginning, with what she agreed too. I know deep down of a bitchy personality, a ventripotent for love personality is sitting on its knees, watching above if someone is gonna submit themself to her.

She knew what I was capable of. Despite that, she chose violence when I came into peace and gave my precious time to bless her and her stupid fiance.

"You know what I can do." I whispered, smiling like a psycho as she watched me with horror shrouding her vision.

"But guess what?" I softened my tone. Abruptly a crazy idea hit my head making me smile more. Before I could even process my own thoughts I slipped out the lies easily.

"I already found someone. And I think she is the right one for me. Not just a fling, you know."

I call myself a lunatic bastard for a reason.

Paris eyes were about to pop out from her sockets. Colours washed away from her face, replacing fifty shads of paleness on her skin. I was embarking on a level of embarrassing her to her death. She was just a fling who couldn’t melt my heart and here someone random just captured me under her spell. And I know this is gonna eat her cell to cell

'Not just a fling, you know.'

Paris : 0

Alex : 1

I smirked when I realised, Paris might ruin her make-up by ensuing the emotional breakdown that she was going to have.

"I don't believe you." She whispered with her wobbling voice.

Someone stole what she never could.

I know that's what she is thinking now.

I hit the nail on the head, burying that in deep.