thirty-two

[Important Note]

[I am sorry for being late but the truth is the whole chapter vanished when I first wrote it. I almost cried because of that. It took me a lot of time writing the whole thing again. And on top of that I was suffering from a high fever for several days. When I first wrote it, there were a lot of emotional details that naturally came up. And while Fasting, writing is very stressful. I hope you find the chapter as satisfying as the previous chapters. Thanks for your support.]

⚠️Warning ⚠️

*sexual content will be presented here*

HE CRASHED our lips, sealing and stealing my breathing. The vicious grip in my flesh remained as by time it was getting painful. I whimpered in pain and pleasure when Alex pulled my lower lip between his teeth then again regained his power just to ravage me with his merciless kiss. My lungs brunt with the lack of oxygen, making me pull away a little just to take a small test of air but Alex wasn't ready to leave me. The more I endeavoured to pull away the more he was getting harsh on me.

But it's like he knew I was struggling with breathing because he detached our lips and attacked my neck, widening my eyes. Releasing my hand, he grabbed my hair, yanking my head back, creating extra access for him. His lips moved on my skin as if lava was gliding down from the mouth of the volcano, while burning everything.

Kissing and biting that's all he was doing.

I moaned loudly when he lapped his hot tongue on my throat and again placed an open mouth, sloppy kisses on my skin. The sensorial place between my legs warmed up, as wetness pooled like water. I fisted my brittle fingers on his shirt, balancing my shivering body on my wobbling feet.

It feels so good.

No, he feels so good.

An animalistic grunt vibrated in his throat, boiling my blood with sizzling lust. I closed my eyes absorbing the dynamic pleasure that was blinding me.

Desperate.

Hungry.

Thirsty.

Insatiable desire.

They were roaming inside my head, cooing and petting me with dark verses of my thoughts. I grabbed his face attaching our lips, consuming his lips with everything that is left in me. I wasn't backing off. I wasn't holding back.

No more holding back.

Alex grabbed my face in his large dominating hands as our conditions looked like some hungry people.

"You are fucking mine, Ana." He groaned, biting my lip while making me gasp in pain. I couldn't stop but let open the door of my heart so that the butterflies that were waiting to flap their wings for me came out and tingled my stomach.

But then everything stopped, leaving me disappointed.

I stared at the red face of Alex with my parted lips as he held my face in his hands.

"You will be a good girl and listen to me. But if you disobey me then I will show you the worst of me." He murmured slowly, commandingly, keeping his eyes in mind. My soul is captured by his gazes, automatically submitting my pride on my knees.

I stared at him, speechless. My throat dried at his voice. My heart hammered against my ribcage like the prior hour of an ensuing war.

"Am I clear?" His voice was soft like velvet but again it was sharper than a knife.