twenty-six

Alex Vesper

THERE WAS a time, when I visited clubs where naked women were paid to entertain people like us. Rich people have grotesque cravings when it comes to their sexual thirst. Because they get to explore tons of shitty and dark things that normal people don't even know existed. They get to afford all of the so-called dark romance behind closed doors where nobody sees them or stands to judge them.

I might have watched or seen things like that when I visited a club with none other than Evan, once. A few influenced and fucked crack headed spoiled and rich shits wanted to please themselves, gratify and feed their monsters. I watched them whipping women, gagging them on with their cocks while fucking them mercilessly.

I am not a sadistic crack head.

Probably a little bit.

Anyway, the sight didn't affect me in the slightest way as I watched them with a bored look. It's not like I was a godforsaken virgin in them or anything. I wasn't just another clown among them.

Men are a spice that cannot be trusted when we talk about his groin between his legs with a pair of balls. If the insatiable and hysterical monsters that are leashed to lust once a get way out, it might become way more problematic than anything. Men are slaved to these things. They cannot control their savage beast inside them, unless they are practiced the theory of controlism.

I am one of them too but that doesn't mean, I go around wetting my dick in every hole I meet. I manipulated my own emotions. I shackled my own hands and ankles to put discipline in life. I might have done unimaginable things to others when they crossed my path with the wrong intention, that doesn't mean I let go of myself like a stray creature.

I nurture my beast and pet it to unleash it when It's the right time.

They are growling and barking at me, demanding that I unlock those chains that I adorned them with.

Just one sip.

Just one sniff.

Little bit of the test of her rosy and creamy skin.

Just one lick.

Blood rushed down to my lower area as my dick groaned in my pants. My heart commenced beating faster than a tornado as I breathe hot air slowly. There she is sitting in front of me like a five course meal and threw her head back, revealing her creamy and long neck. Her skin was glowing like gold and that shit riled me up like a starved dog.

If I want right now, can scoot her on my lap and fuck her senseless while all she would remember is my name and my dear jr that is punching hole against my clothes.

"Why It's hot here?" She whined, closing her eyes and letting out a moan.

Fuck me.

"Ana." I called her name, composed and calmed but inside I was wreaking havoc. My world was crashing down around me as I stood in the crowd of chaos, holding my demonic strings.

I am holding myself back from hurting her.

"Alex." She mimicked my method, pouting with her luscious lips.

I squeezed my hands on the steering. Blood pumped in my veins, roaring maliciously almost blinding the shit out of me.

Turned blind to her.