thirteen

FIRST MY job.

Now, my apartment.

What the hell is he thinking of Himself?

It hasn’t taken me a second to realise who was behind this greatest deed.

Alex Fucking Vesper.

This time all the limits of my leniency reached its death point, making a scenario of me choking Alex Vesper with my both hands inside my head. After telling me the news of the day, my building owner left with a witty smirk on his lips. He didn’t even let me ask a question. He talked as if I had been staying here under his mercy, not paying a penny. He acted inversely. I don’t know what Alex said to Mr. Avoni slash my building owner because unlike Mr. Noel, he was in a bright mood while smiling like a clown at me. As if he hit a Jake pot.

But then the realisation creeped inside my head, turning my mood more mordant than before.

You see, some people are born to be greedy rats and set an example for the rest of the world. Money is powerful and money is everything. Some of you might not agree with me if I say money is the only language most people speak. You might add the language of love and other stuff, but guess what, these languages will start tests like shit when you are out of your cents. Painfully, it’s true. If you don't have money then nothing is as shiny as gold or bright as the glittering sun in the clean sky.

But moral is also something the world consists of.

What my building owner might have washed off his heart. He knew my situation. And I thought he would be chivalrous to understand my situation but I was wrong.

Mr. Avoni once told me, "If you need time to pay me then take your time. I won't pressure you" with a warm-hearted smile on his face. I didn’t expect him to sell his common sense to Alex Vesper that way.

Alex offered him money that he couldn't deny.

Now how I knew it?

As I said before unlike a worried looking and concerned Mr. Noel, Mr. Avoni was smiling with the sign of a dollar in both of his eyes while his mouth was drooling with his test of greed.

I am not a fool.

I walked towards my room where my old phone was laying at the corner of my bed. With the brewing anger inside my chest, I dialed the number of the villain of my life. The phone rang, scrolling my stomach upside down. My hectic feet were wobbling for some reason, probably from the hormones that my anger created.

"Hello." My heart skipped when my morning soul absorbed his voice in my head. I avoided the unavoidable lurid strings that were tingling me inside my chest and prepared myself to speak.

"How dare you do this to me?" I let my enraged voice crack, breathing slightly heavily.

"When I said you are not living there that's mean, you are not." Without vacillations, he confirmed as his smooth voice spoke creating holes straight in my soul.

"You can't do this." I frustratedly said raising my voice.

"Well..... I already did. Didn’t I?" He sardonically said making me grind my jaw hard.

"For once, Alex Vesper, for once can you not leave me alone? You cannot decide what is right or wrong for me. I am a person of my own and I hate it when people think they can control me like their slave."

"You are not a slave." A cold tone spoke, sending shivers down to my spine. He sounded dead serious when he stated his statement.

"But you are treating me like one." I sobbed out whining, not having any other way to put a lash on my emotions.