01

Omniscient.
August 8th, Thursday.

"You never listen to me. I told you to put the heels in your bag and put your sandals on, yet you never fuckin listen." Evalar said as the girls rushed through the busy streets of New York City, Emersyn slowly trailed her big sister.

"Well bitch YOU said a 10 minute walk and that's exactly what I prepared for. Trust me if I'd known we'd be walking through hell I'd have put on my Loubishark sneakers." The younger sister-Emersyn, didn't take her harsh words too seriously. Especially considering how she yelled last night about Evalor leaving the kitchen light on through the night.

Her ass don't pay the damn BGE bill.

"Sharkhead ass," Evalar looked back with a mug." You know I'm bad with directions... don't play with me hoe." The sisters laughed at each other as they arrived at the skyscraper Playtime Magazine.

"Bitch pinch me please, tell me we are not standing out front of our dream job. In just a few hours we could be fully employed, working under the most successful Black Owned Business in New York Cityyy-" Emersyn's tone elevated out of excitement.

"Calm down twin." Evalar took Emersyn's hands, "We still have to go through the interview process and there is still no telling we will both get the jobs we want." Her baby sister pouted before interrupting.

"Bitch why you always gotta talk about the worst scenario, don't manifest that shit." Emersyn shook her head looking down at her fresh white pedicure set.

Evalar chuckled. "Just show them that your the best at what you do. Designing fits is your niche bitch, just show that passion you been perfecting over our short 22 years of existence." Evalar explained while wrapping her arms around her baby sister.

Emersyn could never get over her sister knowing her every thought and emotion. Every moment of doubt she's ever had, Evalar was there to kill it. The young sister almost never knows her own strength and her big sister never misses the chance to uplift her. Emersyn walks the path that wasn't easy, many say she wasn't good enough. That only a nobody would take interest in her designs and that her clothes weren't good enough for for the upper class, that her designs were just plain ghetto and too 'sexual' for most 'traditional women'. She sometimes lets the weight of words tear her apart. Being unable to take criticism isn't her best attribute. Some days she enjoys being alone, sometime she's loud, sometime she's quiet. Mainly Emersyn's environment dictates how she behaves.

Evalar is a hot head, classy and a little bad assey. She's never afraid to speak her mind and she knows her worth. Never let a man take emotions from you that you are not ready to give. Never give them your all, and definitely never say I love you. The girls for sure have different opinions on love but that never comes between them. Girls who let men ruin their friendships in their lives have next to no sense at all. Your sistas will be there through it all.

 Your sistas will be there through it all