08

Zion's POV (Zion boyfriend up there😍)
4 hours later
Zion's Apartment
6:20 pm

I open the refrigerator in search of a decent meal because in what world can you drink on an empty stomach? As I pull out ingredients for an English breakfast I hear the screen door creak, indicating I have a guest.

I reach the door handle and open, seconds later I'm quiet literally climbing a beautifully painted specimen. "Ughhh I've missed you." I whine gripping his beard and pulling his lips to mine.

All mine.

He grabs my jaw with his tattooed fingers pulling me close. He walks us in, closing the door shut behind him. "Show me how much." Legend demanded gliding his tongue across my lip seeking entrance.

His big palm grasped my side pulling me further into his chest as he slams himself on the couch. I go to straddle his lap my arms wrapping around Legend's neck, deepening this kiss. I refuse to let go, it's been two long weeks without these luscious pink lips. Two weeks without my hands gripping through these soft thick curls. Two weeks without feeling this solid masterpiece underneath me, on top of me, or very deep inside me. I don't know how the hell I survived it.

"Of course you'd try to put this bloody choppa on me as soon as you get home, geese take me out to dinner first." I joked removing my limbs from his.

He leaned back on the couch with hooded eyes, gazing at me, staring me up and down as his member grew rather uncomfortable in his pants. My cheeks instantly flush red hot, the blush spreading as he stands and readjust his sagging pants. His eyes never leaving mines.

"I'll take you to dinner," he assured stepping up, A light moan slips out as his breath ghosted my neck, lips sliding down my collarbone, feathering kisses up my neck leaving love marks. "but I've always been that nigga to get my dessert first." His deep voice whispered in my ear, leaving kisses on my sweet spot. My Achilles heel; the center of my neck was a tender place.

"Well babe as much as I'd like to go out to dinner and be your dessert ," I buttered him up placing a sloppy kiss on his lips, "I've made plans out with the gals tonight." I feel his smile turn into a scowl against my lip, I peck his lips repeatedly.

He looked up at me, eyes narrow. "All good Z." He answered curtly, simultaneously tossing me to the side of the couch.

Dammit, I'm Z now... he's actually mad at me.

"Oi don't you dare walk away from me." I stumbled to my feet. "You can't expect me to drop my life when you could care less about seeing me. You just spent a two week away from me for a 'work trip' and you hardly even checked in—!"

"I WAS FUCKING BUSY Z. Don't come at me with that bullshit you know exactly what I'm doing man," Legend glares as he calls himself 'speaking stern' to me like I'm one of his little workers."I be out here getting to the bag. You gotta stop thinking bout everybody else."

"No Legend I don't know what it is that you do, ever and it drives me bonkers!" A shouting match isn't how I imagined our first moments would be after not seeing each other for two weeks.

"You don't need to know everything. Why would I worry you bout my business, that's some bitch ass shit. I ain't no bitch." His face hardened.

I can tell he's offended but that doesn't mean he should make my feelings feel invalid!
"I am sorry I've offended you but you can't just throw my feelings to the side!—"

"That's not what I'm tryna do Zion, believe that." His tongue swooped at his lip. "I just don't want to burden you with being all scary and shit like something's gonna happen to me. I'm always good, I be out here getting to the bag bae. You gotta stop thinking bout everybody else. It's me and you forever. You my nigga, you ain't going nowhere and I'm yours right now and always."

I do have a few hours until I meet the girls, a bloody quickie with their hottie has never killed a queen!

Evalar's POV
PlayTime Magazine
An hour ago

I gather all my belongings from my desk.

Mr. Sandonez returned shortly after that bitch with the boots disappeared.

"Evalar I received the scheduled, you missed my last appointment of the weekend." He stated. Fuck.

Maybe because there should be no meetings on the weekends. "I must have been distracted," I mumbled not even glancing up. I typed on my computer his last meeting and updated the document. "All good now." I raised my head to meet his and he nodded in approval.

" I want you to know I appreciate your hard work these past couple of days I've been pretty hard on you," he eyed me before continuing. "However you take all those challenges and prevail—"

"Is that why you wanna fire me and throw me off to your boss?" I fired off not being able to conceal my anger any longer. "Fuck this job, I quit, I'm not just a toy you and your buddies can pass around when one of you land yourselves in a dry spout. I am a talented writer—"

He took his time responding, glaring at me from across the room while I ranted. "You sweetheart, need to learn to control your emotions."

_______
Drop a vote and hit that lil star 😊

_______Drop a vote and hit that lil star 😊

Miss Vanjieeee