10

A\N: I'm so happy to finally get to chapter 10!!I appreciate all my viewers following along and taking this journey with me😜Drop a vote if you been fucking with itt!

Play the song up top when you see $!
________
River Sandonez
Club Safari
The Same Night

"Will y'all shut up about this shit mane." Zealand grumbled from his side of the booth. A spotlight shining down on the booth making sweat drip down my sideburn.

Nash took another sip of his beer and laughed at the two of our bosses. This is the first night I've been out with these niggas unless it was work related.

"Well now I'm invested Z, Arlo go on tell us." I egged on their little beef, it's lasted all day long and Zealand keeps being a debbie downer, must be some truth to this shit.

"Think about it.. a long curved, yellow flesh with thick skin," Nash and I tried to hold in our laughter as Arlo continued commenting on how some girl Z fucked said 'It was like fucking a banana'. "But you know what—"

Zealand interrupted, "No Arlo, we don't. Why don't you just stick a yellow curved penis right up your nose." He shouted before taking a swig of Whiskey he ordered for the four of us.

Arlo let his best friend cut him off before finishing, "it's soft. The banana is soft and bro your dick was soft when you was fucking Kayla! So just admit it!" My eyes landed on the glass in front of me, still full while the guys were on their second shot.

"It doesn't fucking matter and it's Karen." Zealand's smirk increased.

Nash joined in, "I think it do matta' bossman, 'cause if you ain't enjoy fucking Kayla den' you need to go get some pussy you do wanna fuck on." He shrugged.

"ITS KAREN!"

"You fucked a Karen?" I questioned straighten up my face holding back my laugh.

"It was not Karen, asshole, cause I fucked her sister and it was some matchy shit like Jayla and Kayla." Arlo explained as Zealand held a look of confusion.

"Why everyone so worried about who I'm fucking? Who y'all niggas fucking?" Zealand was slightly fed up with the attention. Which is more than strange cause he normally loves this type of shit talking.

"I ain't gone hold you, I'm talkin' to a girl but I ain't fucking her." Nash started off, not throwing too much information, good cause these niggas are nosey, he's smart.

I realize over the years working with Nash he's not very talkative, just calm, all around a reserved guy. He's a huge asset whether it be his work ethic or the energy he brings to the table. Not a bad guy to have around if you do the whole friends thing. I'm not much of a people person and that's where a lot of relationships in my life go wrong. They expect me to be available at all times and strictly theirs.

Arlo and Zealand gasped, "So you mean- you mean to tell me, you not getting no ass? Noassatall?" Arlo's hand landed above his heart dramatically squeezing it. "I feel your pain brother." Nash shook them off watching Arlo act an ass.

"You a motherfuckering lie and yo booty hole stank nigga, you get pussy all day long shit niggas be getting ass at work and I'm in the next office in a whole ass virtual meeting." This isn't a surprise to River, he knows the men that he signed his business life to.

Nash on the other hand was shocked, "So who's the lucky luh boo?" Grady asked.

"She was my assistant." Arlo answered nonchalantly taking his shot straight instead of sipping, how he's supposed to. Yup he rey be four blocks past fucked up. I looked around the table, it was crowded with shot glasses and opened beer bottles. I hadn't had neither, I personally don't indulge in alcohol. I'm truly not myself when I drink. Alcohol can interfere with your emotions and that's the last thing I want to experience at the moment; feelings.

"Was?" Nash's thick southern New Orleans accent slurs as he stares at the ceiling soon snapping his head to Arlo' s direction. "That girl Wren ya assistant but not no more huh?"

Arlo nodded, " Yuppp, River was kind enough to share his new assistant." He tried to close off the conversation and grabbed for his shot of whiskey.

"So why did you relieve her of her position?" Z asked smartly, something in me figured he already knew considering these are two peas in a pod.

"Long story short, shit got too sticky and I had to bouncee. I don't want ANY woman expecting shit from me, not a date, not dinner, not a sweatshirt, a pickle, a fucking dog and damn sure not a relationship! Sometimes fellas, you just have to count your blessings and cut your losses." He replied curtly.

I chuckled shaking my head, no way in fucking hell I, River Sandonez, would ever take relationship advice from Arlo. The womanizing player with a multimillion dollar company, millions of hoes. He changes women like he changes his boxers, I can't get behind that.

Arlo continues, "Get your nut, get in her butt and ride out.."

$

As the boys get deep into Arlo's 'relationship' problems I take a second to myself, walking to the ledge of the balcony.

I gaze into the crowd with bored eyes. Bored with this club scene, bored with talking, bored with listening to these niggas go back and forth, and sick of the smell of alcohol. The only thing that could occupy his mind that caused a bit of emotion to flare through him that wasn't annoyance; was Evalar Jackson.

The highly intelligent, gorgeous vixen he'd happily oblige to spend most of his days with. His fiery assistant whom basically quit several hours earlier.

He was slowly admitting to himself he'd pondered the entire day on how to get her back. What could he say to make her come and work for him again.

Stuck in his thoughts he didn't realized his stare stabilized on a single female sitting at the bar in bright orange. The color was hypnotizing, maybe not so much the color my eyes gracefully travel down the gorgeous curvy figure sat perched at the bar. Thick hips spread, tanned smooth skin glistening with a lickable amount of sweat, her legs lightly kick in and out.

My blazing glare creeps onto the unexpecting woman and soon the owner of that wonderful physique turns around to stared right back at me. Those piercing mocha chocolate almond eyes nearly knock the wind out of my chest. My fingers grip the banister as I glare at the woman that will likely give me a hard time. She rolls her eyes and greets the bartender with a flirty smile reaching across the bar to stroke his hand.

She drives me insane.

"Well like Grady said you obviously want someone you know will actually get you there." I commented to Z. "It seems like your dick only gets hard for a certain woman, who is she?" My eyes lingered on his, genuinely curious. I've never seen Zealand Rhett in a drought and if his dick out here on soft then hell must've frozen over.