i. him

Y/N

Y/N

Something about him made my brain itch. Is it the blonde hair swaying with the winds? is it his monotonous gaze which prompted emotionless by a few others? Is it the eccentric coffin he brought everywhere he goes?

Everytime I see him, something in me wants to learn more of the blonde. Like a pull wanting me to get closer to him as I get to know who he is. A gravitational pull? I can't quite place what it is.

Luocha; I've learned the name from people whispering as he passed by. The same mysterious energy was confirmed by those who whispers of him. Everyone wanted to know about the mysterious man with the coffin.

Maybe its not a gravitational pull? maybe he just has this effect with everyone around him. Maybe its not just me.

Whenever he's around, people loved to talk about him. Be it his looks, his demeanour, or the white coffin; people had comments to be made about him.

"did you see? his fragrance today is different than before."

"i think he looked at me, he's charming!"

"What's inside that thing..?"

So many questions, yet so little answer. People had not the courage to go up and speak with him, as do I. I felt small compared to him, he probably has a lot of achievements to his name; he just gave off that aura.

Everyday, my mind went to this man. The same itch in my brain never left. I want to know who he is... I want to know what my brain is trying to tell me.

My mind wandered and wandered, stares and gazes sent to the man in white until one day his gaze met mine.

have we met before?