vi. her

LUOCHA

LUOCHA

I've met her before. Y/N.

But not in the way she think it is.

I couldn't forget those determined eyes even if I want to, her actions are just as similar, if not the exact identical to her. Even their name is the exact same... When I saw her for the first time, no amount of measurement could describe how shocked I was to see her there. alive.

Hence why, that question ran through my mind and undoubtedly my lips as well. She was as sweet as ever, her features and her smile are exactly the same.

How would I tell her that back when I first stepped foot into adulthood, she was there with me along the way?

Two young adults who venture under the path of the Abundance, seeking the truth for immortality. Though their interests differ a bit, I can still see the exact same determination in her.

The so-called pull is only but an excuse to meet her longer. A confirmation, if you will, if my deduction serves me right. Though I didn't inherently believe in the sort of stuff, this exact phenomenon may change my mind.

She could be having memory loss, or she could be a twin.

Pull yourself together, Luocha. You know exactly what this is. As far as my venture goes, I have yet to see for myself this recurring theme of reincarnations. I found it difficult to believe that a person would reincarnate in their future life as the exact same person in ther life before. The possibility for that is undoubtedly low, though I do hear cases of said phenomenon.

Still, I refuse to believe it.

Until it happened to me myself.

Y/N... I wonder how she's still here. It probably isn't because of reincarnation. right?

I guess this is why I found myself around her nowadays. I refuse to believe they're somehow related... or, reincarnated version of the past Y/N?

I remember the quick conversation regarding the past. How it made me think about everything once more. If I did let go of the past, if I truly had moved past it, why would I still linger around Y/N? Why do i keep expecting something from someone that doesn't even remember the past.

I have no idea but yet I still held on to that hope.

Waiting for the day she mentioned something of the past (that was never hers). Maybe she'll remember something... somehow.

Why do I still linger on to this hope?

because you haven't moved beyond your past, despite what you say.

The warm winds of the Luofu skies brought me to the present. The blue skies, the growing trees, people moving past me. The winds blew stronger and the leaves from the tree started to follow the wind, gliding through the air and landed right at the palm of my hands.

Along with a flower, a few petals had scattered into the air. The petals of a white flower, the wind, the view...

...

"You don'y really have to go too far into the research, you know? relax for a little while!"

Y/N.

her smile warms me still as she gazes into the surrounding view. The winds were strong, leaves flowing with the wind as some landed on top of her hair. Frankly, she looks silly. Though the smile on her face told me she didn't care about it. she had always been one to love the wind.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean you should take a breather once in a while! When's the last time you sit down and just enjoy nature?" she asked me, her beautiful eyes landed her gaze on me.

That look... she looks so ethereal. The sun setting behind her made an illusion of a halo behind her, and it suited her well.

"I must say, its been a while."

"Let's just relax for today. can you do that, Luocha?" she grabbed my hand, excited. the wide grin on her face says it all. its very contagious, as I found myself smiling as well.

"Well... where are we off to?" I asked, the smile still engraved on my lips. I couldn't help it, her happiness is mine as well. And so, she dragged me away from the scenic view into the bustling streets.

"Hehe well... I want to try oolong tea!"