Chapter 3.

Once the five got up to their villa, Stu inserted his room key into the lock mechanism and opened the door, and immediately was shocked at the room before them. "Holy shit!" He said with a chuckle, looking around at the gorgeous room.

"Now this is Vegas!" Phil shouted in awe, clapping a hand on Stu's back as they walked in.

"Oh my god. This place is enormous," Doug said aloud, also looking around at the beauty of the room.

"I've never seen Vegas from this high up before," Brooklyn said with a smile as she stood next to Phil, looking out of a window at the large city all lit up.

"Is this all one suite?" Doug asked to no one in particular, exploring the room as everyone. "Thank you guys. Or should I say, Thank you, Stu? Thank you, Brooks?"

"You're welcome. Only 'cause I love you," Stu said, looking around at the glory of the room.

"And because I love you too," Brooklyn chuckled, leaving Phil by the window and pulling Doug into a side hug and doing their secret handshake they made up when they were kids.

"I'm gonna tell you again, you seriously didn't need to cover half," he said, a hand on Brooklyn's shoulder. She shrugged again.

"And I'm gonna tell you again, I seriously don't want Stu getting his ass beaten by the beast. Besides, my big brother and three best friends are worth it," she smiled.

"Fine, but I'm gonna tell you now, when you're getting married to a man that loves you and protects you and treats you right, all of us are compensating for your bachelorette party to make up for this," Doug finished, wrapping an arm around Brooklyn's shoulders.

For a second out of the corner of her eye, she could see Phil tense up by the window at the mention of her getting married, which she thought was strange but let it go.

What she didn't know was that Phil wanted to be the man Doug was describing. He already was the man who loved her and protected her and treated her right.

Why not the man she marries be him? That's what he wanted. He wanted to marry Brooklyn. He wanted to become her husband.

Desperately wanted.

"Okay, ladies, pick a room, get dressed. Let's be ready in 30 minutes," he then called out, remaining by the window while also trying to clear his head up.

He had to chill out, he can't be all hot and bothered about his best friend just yet.

Not right now.

Brooklyn didn't need to be told twice before she began heading to a room, not noticing Alan trailing right behind her.

"Alan!" Phil and Doug shouted at him, catching him in the act right as Brooklyn closed the door.

There was no way Phil was letting Alan be in the same room as Brooklyn alone, especially where she would be her most vulnerable. "No, you stay away from that room when she's in it," he said in an authoritative tone. Doug and Stu agreeing, which brought Alan to a sigh as he walked away from the door.

~~~~~~

Taking a deep breath, Brooklyn looked around her bedroom, which was just as beautiful as the rest of the room on the other side of her door.

Tall ceilings, dark brown-almost black painted walls, huge king sized bed with fresh white sheets attached to a nice dark grey headboard, multiple pillows with different levels of comfort depending on her preference, white comforter, side tables with nice lamps and a few decorations on both sides of the bed, large window hidden behind a large curtain that used a remote to open them, desk in front of the window, a little sitting area next to her bed with two chairs and a little coffee table, a huge tv mounted on the wall with the remotes underneath it on a very nice electric fireplace mantle, and a beautiful bathroom with white marble floors, a large tub, walk-in shower and large vanity with a large mirror mounted on the wall above it. Absolutely beautiful.