Chapter 8.

Opening the album, Stu was most likely in the early stages of having a heart attack at the sight of him and a pretty blonde woman holding hands and looking at each other with love in their eyes.

Brooklyn could already tell she was a much better fit for Stu than Melissa.

"Congratulations, Stu. You got married!" Alan said with a smile, meanwhile Stu remained freaked out.

"This...this can't be happening," he said still panicked, continuing to look through the book.

There was multiple pictures of Stu and the mystery lady looking like a happy couple and of the whole group together. The guys were all dressed in blue groomsmen suits, the lady and Brooklyn wearing short yellow dresses and holding bouquets of fake flowers.

Brooklyn couldn't help but notice Phil never leaving her side in a few photos.

"I'll tell you one thing, you look seriously happy here, man," Phil chuckled, turning the pages to the next photo, the mystery lady on Stu's back and showing her ring to the camera.

"She's definitely happier than Melissa," Brooklyn muttered, her arms crossed over her chest.

"That's it. My life is over."

"Stu, it's okay. Look, shit happens," Phil said, looking away from the album as he spoke with his friend. "Come on, Melissa's not gonna know anything about this. This never happened."

Just then, Eddie and his assistant came from the back, the lady carrying a stack of boxes while Eddie told her where to put them down. "Put it here."

"Hey, what's all that?" Alan asked, looking at the boxes.

"The High Roller Package. It's what you guys ordered, Eddie answered, opening the top box and going through what was in it. "I have coffee mugs. You have baseball caps. And fancy calendars all with pictures of Stu and Jade," he finished, setting down one of each item as he explained.

"Her name's Jade?" Phil questioned, looking between all the items.

"Yeah, she is beautiful, man. Clean, very tight. Tits like that, but that's because she had a baby," Eddie explained, describing how he remembered Jade the night before.

"At least that explains the baby," Brooklyn said, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Oh, Carlos! Carlos!" Alan said, saying the name he gave the baby as if they forgot what it was.

"Great, alright," Phil began his sentence, turning back to Eddie. "Eddie, here's the deal. We made a major mistake last night. We need to get this marriage annulled immediately. You do annulments?"

"Of course I do annulments. It breaks my heart, and gonna make me sad, but it's no problem. I'm gonna make a very good price for you," Eddie stated, making Stu finally breathe for the first time since looking at the album. "I can't do it with just him, though. I need the chick. I need both parties."

"Oh, not a problem. That's great. Isn't that great, Stu?" Phil asked, turning towards Stu, who was still slightly panicking. "Come on, buddy, and she probably knows where Doug is."

"Awesome."

"Alright, then we need her address. She would have had to fill out some paperwork to get this finalized, right?" Brooklyn asked, and Eddie nodded.

"Of course," he said, turning towards his assistant as she was looking at her nails. "Hey. Excuse me. What is the matter with you? Go and get the paperwork, man. I spend my life waiting for you. Come on. And get the baklava, please," he finished as the woman left and Alan continued looking through the calendar.