Chapter 18.

The group of 5 were now gathered around a little away from the venue, having one last drink together before heading home for the night.

Doug was looking at the new piece of jewelry around his finger that he'd now be wearing for the rest of his life as the rest of them simply relaxed, Brooklyn cuddled into Phil's chest as he gently traced patterns up and down her back.

The moment was a complete 180 compared to the morning, having to trade 80 grand for the wrong guy they were looking for to a Chinese criminal.

"Dougie," Stu spoke up, breaking the peaceful silence. "I gotta tell you, man, this was a gorgeous wedding."

"I give it 6 months," Phil said, ruining the moment, to which Brooklyn gently slapped his shoulder in return.

"You're a dick," Stu claimed with a grin, the other 4 silently laughing as they lounged.

"I don't know what to say. Thanks for the bachelor party, I guess?" Doug chuckled, not sure if 'thanks' was the right thing to say about the disastrous outcome.

"Yeah, and thank you for putting up with your annoying baby sister for crashing the party," Brooklyn chuckled, the guys immediately disagreeing.

"It wouldn't have been a party without my baby sister, Brooks," Doug smiled. "You wouldn't have found me if it wasn't for you, being a step up from a detective."

That brought a smile to Brooklyn's face.

"Hey, I figured out where you were," Stu declared. Brooklyn chuckled.

"But are you the Sergeant of the 5 of us?" She asked sarcastically, Stu childishly sticking his tongue out at her.

"I just wish we could actually remember some of it," Stu then said.

"Hey, guys?" Alan then spoke up, walking up to the group, holding something small in his hands. "Look what I found."

"Whoa. That's my camera," Stu claimed, making the realization known as he sat straighter in his seat.

"Yeah, it was lodged in the back seat of the car," Alan nodded, the realization dawning on the group.

"Oh god. Are there photos on it?" Phil asked.

"Yeah. Some of it's even worse than we thought."

"No fucking way. Give me that," Phil said with his hand out, to which Doug spoke up before he could.

"Wait, wait, wait," he said, taking the camera before Alan gave it to Phil, standing from his seat then glancing back at the venue to see if anyone was heading towards them, and thankfully seeing no one. "We look at these pictures together, okay? One time. And then we delete the evidence."

"I say we delete it right now," Stu suggested, also standing from his seat.

"Are you nuts?" Phil questioned, also standing from his seat with an arm around Brooklyn's waist. "I wanna find out how I would up in the hospital. Is that in there?"

"Yeah, it's in there."

"I saw we at least see how the night went, I wanna see the process of my neck flowers," Brooklyn agreed with her brother, it didn't hurt just looking at the photos once then deleting them like Doug said.

"Guys. One time. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Yeah."

"Okay."

And then Doug turned the camera on and held it up so they could all look.

"Oh dear lord!"

"That's classic!"