Chapter 3

So.. this is chapter 3 :))..  Sorry it took long because I watched The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction 2. XD It's so funny. BTW, I wanna dedicate this to heyitsmeSTAR. Thanks for reading my fanfiction. :)) I love you all. I'm gonna dedicate the other chapters to the other people who reads this fanfiction. I love you all. :)) Please vote, fan and comment. Thanks! x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· 3 ·

{ m i k a }

"This is all your fault!!" I shouted as I throw random stuffs on the suitcase. Dresses, shorts, skirt and all the things I like to wear.

"I'm sorry, It was an accident. I didn't mean to shout that you kissed Harry." she excused.

"Oh god, don't remind me I kissed a pig."

"You kissed Harry." she teased.

"You're one lucky girl Jules. If I don't love you, you're probably dead and I won't be in your funeral."

"That's harsh."

Out if nowhere, wr laughed and gave each other a bone crushing hug. We hugged each other tightly like we're never gonna let go.

"I'm gonna miss you Mika." she muttered.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I replied and finished packing for the tour. I packed only one heavy suitcase since Niall promised me he'll shop for me.

"If only I can date Niall." she daydreamed.

"He's my bestfriend. He's mine! Plus, you're too good for him." I explained, sticking my tongue out.

"Whatever." she hugged me once more.

---

"You packed one bag bit hell it's heavy!" Niall shouted like a daddy teaching her 5-year-old-daughter a lesson. He tried carrying the bag and realized it was too heavy. "It's too heavy!!"

"Let me help you there Irish." Paul offered, getting the bag and putting it in the back of the van. With his manly posture and structure, he can easily put the bag there. I quickly enter the van and sit near the window. And you know who sat beside me? The great Styles. Nice, right?  He placed one arm over my shoulder then smirked at me.

"Remove that off, pig." I silently said.

"What did you said?" he asked, putting his face closer to mine.

"PIG!" I shouted. Now, I think his face is just two inches apart from his.

"What are you saying?" he repeated as if he didn't hear what I just said.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered, nervously. I don't know why I even stutter when I'm nervous.

"Good." he smiled innocently and I sighed in relief.

We were silent for a few minutes until the boys decided to enter the van too. The van started moving and I never expect a silent ride. Their noise were making me deaf and luckily Liam shut them up only to say something I didn't expect.

"You have to kiss in tbe airport."

"Whaaaaaaaat?!?!?!" we shouted simultaneaously. Then Liam nodded as response.

"NO WAY!" I shouted.

"Not again." Harry sighed. The rest of the trip both of us was silent. By the way he look, he's nervous and so was I. I can't believe he's gonna have my first and second kiss.