Chapter 9

Another Update! (:

PLEASE FOLLOW: @Louisexgod69

its my joint account with JanelleHearts1D.

Enjoyyyy! (:

---

· 9 ·

{ m i k a }

Mika's POV

"What the hell was that!" I shouted to Harry as I shove him to the wall. Good, thing the other boys are out to somewhere. Maybe in their own rooms. Oh and I forgot to tell you. We're in a freaking tour bus. Three rooms. In each room, there are two beds and I'm stuck with the one and only Harry.

"Don't give me that stupid smirk of yours Styles!" I warned, glaring at him. That smirk makes me wanna rip his head off. Literally.

"It's a f.cking tv show! It's all an act!" he defended. Then he smirk again. Gosh, if i have a weapon here, this kid will end up without a head.

"Act? Ha.. ha! Nice acting cool kid. Thanks a lot. You don't know how much you helped." I told him with sarcasm.

"You're welcome!" he winked. Sooo? I have a pretty sure feeling he wanted his head off. Or he just wanted to annoy me to death. It was the second one.

"If you can only see your face." he chuckled. Is this boy out of his mind or what? It'll be my pleasure to bring him to the mental.

"I DON'T CARE! CAN YOU JUST DIE!" I blurted out. I swear, I didn't see that coming. I actually didn't mean it. But he was hurt for a split second.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. "I didn't really mean it."

"It's fine kiddo!" he winked. Gosh!!! Can he stop that?

"I still hate you Harold." I teased.

"Don't call me that, Mikaela."

"Harold is worse, cupcake!"

"Cupcake? That's one nice nickname, beautiful." And by that, I can feel my cheeks burning. What the hell? Why am I blushing? Gosh. I look down instead of looking at Harry which I'm sure that a smirk is plastered on his ugly face.

"Oh! Harold just called me beautiful!" I needed a better comeback or I'm losing to whatever this is. One of Harry's sick little games?

"Yes, I did." he smirked. He started inching closer making me step back, until I reach the wall. He started inching closer. His lips dangerously close to mine. I can't even push him. I was frozen to where I was standing. He was THIS close.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard a famailiar voice shouted, making Harry step back. Gosh! Louis is such a life-saver. No wonder her fans call him THEIR superman. Too bad, he's taken.

"Yeah, what the hell is that?" I said, imitating Louis voice as I put my hand on my hips. It was kinda funny but I bit my lip to prevent myself from giggling.

Instead of answering OUR question, Harry made his. "Why didn't you stop me?" Then he smirked. What the Eff?

"I... I.. I was---" I stammered. I can't just say I was frozen or I can't move! Why the hell didn't I even stop him?

"Stop it you two!" Thanks Lord for making this lovely lad called Louis William Tomlinson. "You guys already have dinner?"

"No." I simply replied. Then Harry just shook his head.

I lie on my bed and curl myself in a ball. I'm not feeling pretty well. I don't wanna eat dinner. I might as well skip.

"Go eat now." Louis said and left.

"I'm gonna eat dinner! How bout you?" Harry ask and I just shook my head.

"Well, then. Suit yourself,beautiful." Can he stop calling me that?

~'~'~'~'~'~

"Are you okay, Mika?" Harry asked as he sat at the edge of my bed. I playfully punch him in the stomach and he pretended to be hurt. It was slightly cute.

"I'm fine, cupcake." I smiled. I love calling him cupcake. He sounds like a cute 5-year-old kid when it's the total opposite. I chuckle at my thought.

"Do I need to bring you to the hospital or MENTAL hospital?" he joked.

"Shut up." I told him as I close my eyes. I'm feeling... dull, sick, not well. I don't know. I feel sick and my head hurts bad. SO BAD.

"Shut up, cupcake." I rolled my eyes as I turn around to face the wall so he's facing my back. He lie beside me and hug me from behind.

"HAROLD!" I scolded as I push him off the bed. He sure is heavy. He's really a pig. "You're really heavy."

"You wanna see my body?" he randomly ask with a smirk. What the f.ck was that?

"NO WAY! You're just an innocent little cupcake. You dont even have abs." I said, turning around and smiling at him like a 30-year-old woman. He slowly remove his white shirt and I cover my eyes with my hands. He's such a... I can't get the word but it definitely isn't good!

"Can you put your top on? Please? It makes me sick." I told him.

"Okay, done." he exclaimed so I remove my hands from my eyes and I was glad he really did put his t-shirt.

"I'm gonna eat breakfast. I'll get you one." Harry told me and I just nodded as I cover myself under the cover. After a few minutes, I hear footsteps. Maybe, it's Harry. Or Harold. I remove the bed cover and look who's there. It's Harry. I knew it.

"Thanks Harold." I teased as he hand me the bowl.

"Do you want me to--uh-" Harry mumbled.

"No." I quickly say. I don't want him to 'take care of me' I started eating and of course Harry eat beside me. I'm sure Niall and the other boys told him.

"Erm, you done?" Harry asked.

"Don't you see?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." He got my bowl and brought it outside. Finally! World Peace. It's like World War 3 when I'm with him. It's just that I can't stand him. He's so... annoying. Why am I even talking about him? Forget him, Mika! Well, how can I forget about him when I have to spend everday with him and I need to pretend to be his girlfriend? I'm gonna take a sleep and forget about him for just a few minutes.

~'~'~'~

TWO WORDS: Crappy Chappy! :D

Anywaysss, comment what you think! :D

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU"RE READING! :D

Bye! :D I'm gonna update tomorrow or Monday (:

~NicoleDirectioner♥