Chapter 10 · Food, Food, Food

Heyyy!! Thank you for all the people who suggested! :'D But I mixed together all of your ideas and here's what I came up with. :'D hope you like it xo

---

· 10 ·

{ m i k a }

''Cause all I know is we said "Hello"

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed"

I sat on the edge of my bed as I listen to 'Everything Has Changed' by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran. I'm not really a Swiftie, I just like her music and everything, if you know what I mean. 

"Mika? Can I get in?" I hear Harry ask as he knock on the door.

"Nope." I joked but he still get in. Such a good guy. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

"She really got a nice voice." he says with a wide smile on his face.

"Who?" I asked as I play with a strand of my hair.

"Erm- Tay." he nervously answered, a pang of jealousy hitting me. Why am I  jealous? I'm just her fake-girlfriend. If we aren't pretending, I'm not even his friend.

"Sooo, you like her?" I exclaimed but a part of me somehow says I'm jealous. God, what was I thinking?

"Kind of." He answered, making myself even more jealous. Why the hell did I even ask that? Why the hell  am I jealous? 

"Why don't you da--" I stopped. He can't date her because of me. Gosh, no wonder he hates me so much. "I'm sorry."

"Naaaah, it's okay." he smiled, showing his dimples."Wanna eat?"

"I don't say no to food." I answer, sticking my tongue out and he chuckled. What? Is he mental?

"Chinese? Mexican or what?" he asked.

"Tacooooos!" I exclaimed and he nodded and I swear I hear him chuckle again. What the hell is funny?

After a few minutes, he got Mexican and we started eating, shoving food in my mouth. Harry got a camera and took a picture of us and then he started typing something.

"Show me the picture!" I whine but he stick his tongue out and answer me, "Just go check twitter." Shit! He didn't just show everyone else that picture. Omg. I'm so dead.

I grabbed my laptop and quickly open my twitter account, showing a lot of mentions and direct messages.

@Harry_Styles: "Eating with my lovely girl @AleakimJohnson xo"

Then below is the picture he just took. Good thing, I have finished chewing my food that time. That would be so embarrassing if people see me eating like a pig.

@AleakimJohnson: "The food's all mine @Harry_Styles :P"

I pressed enter and look at Harry. Then his phone started vibrating, showing a notification that I tweeted. He receives notifications when I tweet? Then I stop looking at him when he looks back and smirk.

@Harry_Styles: "I paid for it xo"

@AleakimJohnson: "Whatever.. :P I know you love me. haahaha"

@Harry_Styles: "And you love me back. x"

@AleakimJohnson: "Nahh, I love food. xox."

@Harry_Styles: "Food is my secret identity ;)"

People were tweeting 'so cutee', 'you're really meant to be together' and shit. They don't know we were acting. Or that's what I think it is.

"Hey food!" I teased, with my tongue out.

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes like a girl and crossed his arms.

"So you're turning to like Louis Tomlinson?" I said with a chuckle. "But he's much cuter!"

"But I'm your boyfriend!" he pouted.

"Fake-Boyfriend." I corrected. I swear, I saw him hurt for a split second but he quickly recomposed himself. Or it's just one of my imagination.

He stood up and throw our left-over in the trash and I hear my phone ring causing Harry to hear my ring tone. It was his solo in One Thing. Gosh. I looked at him and he smirked at me. I hate my phone. I should've put it on silent or what.

"Hello?" I said when I pick up an unknown number.

"Hello Mika." a familiar voice say.

---

Who is she? Or is it he? Hahaha! Tune in to find out ;)

And i know it's short. dont hate me

Vote first! :'D

By the way, expect this to end on July-August. :)

But there's a sequel ;)

I'll reveal the sequel's title on chappy 15 :D

COMMENT AND VOTE! :D

~NicoleDirectioner