Chapter 25 · Last Letter

· 25 ·

{ h a r r y }

The bottle broke into pieces as I throw it forcefully into the ground. Confusion and anger filled my mind, why does she have to leave me? I thought we're working it out properly and heading in a nice road but no. Of course I was wrong. I'm always wrong. Once I thought someone really love me for me, not because I'm from One Direction.

I wipe the tears that managed to fall from my eyes and sit at one of the chairs as I calm myself down. That's when I noticed the letter she left along with the paper airplane necklace I gave her. The paper was folded in half and I slowly open it, afraid that I'll just hurt myself more by reading it.

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry, I really am. There's probably wet patches on the paper because I've been crying while I'm writing this. Don't ask why, I'll mention it soon. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I left. Trust me, I really love you. I still do, I don't know how I'll forget about you but let me tell you, I left you for your sake. You'll probably ask me why for your sake? Sorry but now's not the right time to tell you but I promise I'll tell you. Not now, maybe not tomorrow but I'll tell you or maybe you'll find it out yourself.

You know when I met you, I just wanna rip your head off, literally. Who wouldn't? You obviously stained my favorite blouse! Maybe if we didn't first meet like that, I would fall for you easily like all those fangirls but it happened. Oh remember the time when it's raining and you got umbrella and I forgot mine? That's right, you didn't even offer your umbrella, way to be a gentleman. Oh and remember that time when you tripped me in front of my crush? I found out he like me too but you came and ruin it, way to go! Okay, I could've list a lot of things on why I should hate you but there's one reason why I couldn't. Because I love you. As corny as it sounds, that's true. I'm in love with the guy I was stucked in the elevator with. That guy who gave me candy when we're stuck in the elevator. That guy who kissed me in the rain. The guy who cheated on me and broke my heart. And that guy turned out to be you. I love you Harry, I love you. There's a thousand of reasons on why I should hate you but we could turn all negative to positive right? Behind that jerk attitude of yours is an angel. :D Okay, you need to thank me for that. I'm trying to compliment here!

And one more, I'm returning this necklace to you. I feel honoured to be the girl you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. But I know I didn't deserve that, I wanted to but I can't be that girl. There's million of girls out there and I know that you'll find someone for you and someone who'll love you back. I'm not saying that I don't love you. It's just that there's someone who would be prettier, smarter, sexier, much more talented than me. I'm sure you'll love somebody else more than you love me. You're a nice lad Harry and there's million of girls swooning over you and I knoe you'll find someone you'll love. It's a hard thing for me to leave you but I have to do this Harry. For you. Just do me a favor. Don't forget about me but be happy. Be happy for yourself.

P.S: I love you. x

Mika ♥

{ m i k a }

|| five hours after the date ||

Even with boots and coat on, I can still feel the cold breeze and I'm shivering. My hands tremble as I text Niall so at least he knows that I left.

To: Niall

Off to Australia. Need to leave soon. I'm gonna visit my parents. :D Sorry for not giving you a proper goodbye. I'll skype you once I got there. Take Care, Ni. Say bye to the boys for me. :) x