Epilogue

• Dedicated to every single one of you! ♥

ugh, i cant believe im writing this. :(

• e p i l o g u e

Some point in your life, you'll question with abundant amount of life's unanswered questions. Why did Superman wear his briefs on the outside of his tights? Why can't you eat pancakes for dinner? Why do donuts have holes? Okay, maybe those examples were ridiculous but admit it, there's a lot of questions that we asked ourselves that are somehow impossible to answer. But I know one thing for sure, that everything's happening like that for a reason. Everything is that way for a reason, it may be unknown for the human kind but certainly, there's a reason behind everything. When you think more deeply, you'll realize that if those little things didn't go that way, a lot could possibly change.

Take this for example, what would've happen if Perrie didn't audition X-Factor for an iPhone? A lot of things would've happen differently. What if Zayn didn't wake up for auditions? There wouldn't be a boyband that's so-called "One Direction"

What if Niall didn't find me and we didn't become bestfriends? What if Niall didn't audition for X-Factor? What if Harry and I didn't have to pretend to be in a relationship? A lot would've happened differently and I can't imagine it that way and I'm thankful that those little things do happen. It's very fascinating to think that one little thing could change everything.

But there's only one question that's been bothering me right now.

What if Harry didn't come?

I know it's my fault and I was the one who thought of this plaza plan but I wasn't ready to answer him, yet and the chance of him not coming is scaring me. It's gonna be my fault again if I lose him and that's one of my biggest fears in life.

"Do you think he's gonna come?" My teeth sunk into my bottom lip as I stare at Ashton who's sitting at the edge of my bed just five hours before I go to the plaza. I told him to meet me at six and it's already one thirty. and I'm not even dressed up yet!

"I'm sure he will. Don't worry." He replied with a chuckle. "Aren't you gonna go ready?"

"Aren't you gonna leave?" I mocked, making my voice deeper to mimick his and Ashton just chuckled at my attempt.

"Fine, Miss. Johnson. Adios!" He waved his hand right in front of my face and left my room. I could hear my mom and Ash conversing downstairs but I could barely understand it but I know it's not my concern so I continue doing my stuff and get ready. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

• • •

I took a seat on one of the benches as I eat the pink cotton candy that I've bought on one of the stalls. There's a lot of people around but the noise was music to the ears. That may sound weird but it's true, hearing people having fun is wonderful. It's already 5:55 and I'm still nervous about the possibility that Harry won't come. I checked my point every minute just to see if I receive any text or calls from Harry but I end up being disappointed.

"Mika?" A familiar voice called and a smile suddenly creep into my lips. I spun around, seeing the lad standing there, his hands shoved into his pockets. I can't help but throw my arms around him. Gladly, he did the same.

"I thought you wouldn't come." I mumbled, trying to fight the tears that threaten to fall from my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You know maybe you just gave me up."

"I wouldn't, Mika. I wouldn't." He reassured and a sigh left on my dry lips. He pulled away from me and a smile was etched on his face, dimples popping out before asking, "What's your answer now?"

"I think you already know." I answered, returning the smile.

He leaned in to my ear, whispering, "Does that mean I can kiss you now?"

"Why not?"

Before I knew it, he pressed his lips on mine, activating the butterflies in my stomach. My mind was twisting and everything seems to fade except him. I missed this moment and I just can't believe that this is happening now.

I pulled away to catch my breath and rest my head on his chest, mumbling, "I love you Harry."

"I love you too, Mika." He spoke, so lowly that I'm certain that I'm only one that heard it. "Now, how about some ice cream?"

• • •

It's been three years since that happened and I'm glad that everything went that way. Our story was never perfect but I'm glad that it happened that way. Some things went bad but I wouldn't change a thing.

Now, here I am, waiting at the airport for Niall and Harry since they decided to visit me after their last concert as a band. They had to end the band but not their friendships, that was too precious to let go.

My phone started vibrating inside my pockets, I fumbled at getting it out, thinking that it was Harry or Niall and their little tactics. I quickly swipe the green circle and pressed it on my ear, not even looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello?" I questioned, a smile spread on my face.

"H-hey Mika." Someone sobbed from the speakers, making me look at the phone to check the caller's name. It's from Jules. "I-Niall and Harry's plane. . . I-it-"

"Spit it out, Jules." I say, biting on my bottom lip as I wait for an answer. I swear my heart's beating a thousand times each second.

As soon as I hear the words out from her mouth, I feel the phone loose from my grip, letting it fall to the ground. I stood still, repeating her words in my mind.

"Their plane crashed"

-:-:-:-

wowowow. this book is done. sorry i had to leave you hanging there :( i really do.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH. VERY IMPORTANT! ITS ABOUT THE SEQUEL AND EVERYTHING.