Chapter 12

I dedicate this chapter to Jannellipot Thank you for dedicating a beautiful one shot to me! ♥

And guys, I really appreciate the people who use their time commenting and messaging me. ♥ Thank Yoouuuuuuuu! :*

And thank me for the gif of harry styles with that lovely hair flip ♥

-

· 12 ·

{ m i k a }

"Harry, can you please just talk to me?" I asked as I shook him while he's on the bed with headphones on. He just won't listen to me. Why is he making this even harder?

"No, can you leave me alone?" he told me. He's so.. argh. I can't even find a word to describe him.

"Fine!" I shouted and walk out. He's just making things harder. I just hang out with my old friend and he's now like that. Acting like a stupid 5-year-old kid or what. He's so childish. That's it, childish. I don't even get him.

I went to the bathroom to take a 5-minute shower. I can feel the hot water touch my bare skin. I put on my strawberry shampoo on my brown hair and wash my skin with soap. After washing and such, I put my bathrobe and tie the towel in my head. I went outside and saw Harry siitting at the bed then he looked at me.

"Oh my god! Harry!" I shouted, trying to tightly hold the towel so it wont let go. He was shocked and his mouth was bit opened. He didn't move. Gosh! "Harry!"

"I'm sorry." he said, covering his eyes. "I think I'm just gonna go get something outside."

It was awkward. Really awkward. I mean, I don't have clothes on. Only a piece of fabric covering my skin, which is the towel. And that's just awkward. I locked the door when Harry left. I put on tank top with colar and shorts then put on my Keds.

I get out of the room after locking the room with my keys. If ever Harry return, I'm sorry for him. I'm happy that he gave me our hotel room keys so I can go out whenever or wherever I want. WITH or WITHOUT him. I enter the elevator and Harry was there. I thought he was gonna come out but he didn't. It was really awkward after that 'incident' and we're just alone in the elevator. I clicked the elevator button and took a deep breath. I'm gonna be alright and get out of the elevator soon.

Or maybe not.

I can feel that the elevator stopped. I'm alone in a small steel room with Harry. I'm gonna be dead! What the hell! How can I get out of this thing? I can't die inside an elevator! I mean! Aaarrggh!

"Harry! How are we gonna get out of this thing?!" I panicked. I obviously don't wanna be stucked in here. In an elevator, without food and drinks or anything! How am I gonna live?

"Let's call the boys. Where's your phone?" I tried to find it inside my bag but I remembered I left it because it's lowbat.

"I left it in the room." I told him. "What about yours?"

"Louis borrowed it." he told me. I sat in the corner. I think that's the only thing I can do. While Harry sat at the other corner. Silence started to fill the air. How can we get out of this thing?

"This is not gonna get worse right?" I whined and then the lights go out. "Harry! Where are you?"

Tears are pricking in my eyes and my voice is cracking. Hell, I'm scared of the dark. I'm not some invincible woman who is fearless. I'm just a simple human with fears.

"I'm here.." he hugged me tightly, comforting me.

"D-don't leave me a-lone." I sobbed, tears falling down my cheeks. You might even wonder why I am afraid of the dark.