Chapter 33 · Will You Be My Girlfriend?

· 33 ·

{ h a r r y }

I clicked lightly the four numbers on the keyboard of my iPhone.

3 - 3 - 9 - 5

A smile managed its way into my lips when I saw my wallpaper, the boys and I. I was at the bottom and the only thing you can see from me is the curly hair and my forehead. Louis was sticking his tongue out and Niall was trying to keep himself from the picture. While Liam and Zayn pulling off  the fierce look.

I chuckle remembering the time we took it  then I clicked on the white bird icon, Twitter. I drag my TL to refresh the tweets and see something new. I wasn't really a tweeter, well I don't tweet a lot but I always keep myself updated.

@NiallDaCraic37 I cant believe Amanda cheated on our Harold! How dare her?!

What?

@stutterstyles I hate her! I thought she love Harry.

My mentions and notifications were blowing up and I didn't know how to react. Here I was, trying to fight my feelings for Mika when in reality, it was Amanda who's trying to ruin our relationship. I keep feeling guilty for what I was feeling but on the other side of the world, my girlfriend was cheating on me.

I keep scrolling on the tweets and the news that paps have made up, I'm certain most of the information given were exaggerated but the picture proves that it was real and I just can't wrap it around my fucking mind.

Amanda cheated on me.

I stood up, collecting my stuffs and all that. I need to stop judging a person by what people think of her and a picture. I need to talk to her. I need to know her side and get out of here.

Once and for all, I need to fix my shit together.

~

"I'll see you soon. Bye." I breathe out a sigh when I swipe the red button to end my call with Amanda. I'm so proud with how I'm handling all these problems. I don't want to get things out of hand when I had them under control at least for now.

I handed the driver my money then jumped off the cab with my bag slung over my right shoulder. I took a deep breath and continued my way inside the hotel where Amanda is staying right now. The doors automatically open and I approached the girl in the counter which looked like to be in her mid-thirties. Her name tag says Grace so I supposed that's her name.

"So, where's room 32 since that's where my girlfriend is staying? Amanda Felix?" I politely asked, her features held confusion but she flashed me a smile and lead me to her room. When we arrived, I sent her a small thank you.

I knocked on the door politely since I don't want to be harshly barging inside her room. I'm her boyfriend but what if she's dressing up or something like that? She's a girl and I need to respect her.

Soon enough, the door was open and those blue eyes met mine. She wrapped her arms around me while whispering, "I'm sorry Harry. Let me explain."

I nodded understandingly as she lead me to bed for the both of us to sit. She looked at me before running her hand nervously on her blonde hair then exhaling.

"I don't know how to say this. I don't even know where to start." She admitted, she fiddled with her fingers which I learned that she usually do when she's nervous. "Let's start from the beginning, huh?"

I didn't answer but after taking a deep breath she started, "You remember Liz? Liz Felix. She's my mother."

That wasn't a surprise, she have told me that before so I just let her continue.