Chapter 7

· 7 ·

{ h a r r y }

"Wake up." an angelic voice called, shaking me lightly. You know who. Mikaela Nicole Johnson. I don't know why her voice sounds like an angel but her face looks like a monster. Just kidding.

My eyes flew open sighting the beautiful monster. Beautiful? More like an ugly, fat pig. Or an ugly, fat monster. It's either way. I threw the duvet out of my body heading to the table where the food is served. 

"Aren't you gonna wash your face first?" Mika asked, raising one of her eyebrows. Now, her voice started to sound like she's my mom. "You're such a pig."

"First, I'm not a pig. Second, shut your mouth. Okay?" I told her. Sometimes, I wanna push her off a cliff. Oh, not sometimes. ALWAYS. I stood up and walk over to the sink and wash my handsome face. I gotta compliment myself sometimes.

I walked to the table seeing Mika already eating. She's so like Niall. Loves food. Loves to eat. I wonder why she don't get fat. She's still skinny and beautiful. I saw with her and eat my own food, not talking even once. To be honest, it's kinda awkward.

She started making random noises. Well, it's much better than an awkward silence.

♥ ~Mikaela's POV~ ♥

Spongebob and Patrick started making lame jokes but I still end up with laughing. I'm not a sucker of corny jokes but still I end up laughing on their jokes.

"Spongebob?" Harry asked.

"Yup!" I popped the 'p' at the end.

 "Yay! Let's watch." he exclaimed like a little kid who got a candy or a new toy. But I was shocked. I wasn't expecting him to be that...childish. I was staring at him for I don't know how long until he looked at me. I turn back to the television pretending nothing happened. I hope he didn't notice. Unlucky me, he did.

"Are you staring at me?" he asked with a smirk.

"You wish." I replied, nervously. My eyes locked on the television because I don't want eye contact. Eye. Contact. Sucks.

"Look at me Johnson." God. What is he doing to me? It feels like he's controlling me or something. My heart's beating fast, nervous of what's going to happen next.

I slowly turn to see his emerald eyes. Our eyes locked for a minute. He started leaning in and I was just frozen at my seat. We're just inches apart until...

"It's lunch time!" An irish accent shout filled the room. You know who. Niall James Horan. Thanks Niall or I'll get kissed again by a monster pig. And that's just G-R-O-S-S.

"What's for lunch?" I asked as if nothing happened.

"Fish and Chips." he mumbled.

"I'm going to eat." I said running to the table where Niall put my lunch. I stuffed the food in my mouth and Harry sat next to me. He looked at me then to his food. I'm pretty sure he's still thinking of the 'shit' that happened a few minutes ago. It kinda shocked me.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" Niall asked, conciously. His eyes are fixed on us, suspiciously.

"Nothing!" we shouted in unison. Niall raised his eyebrows. He was obviously not believing us. Well, sorry but I need to lie.

"Erm, we just fight again. He took my blankie." I told him like a poor little kid who lost her toy.

"What? No!" Harry defended. I looked at him and give him the Just-Go-With-The-Flow look. He slowly nodded.

"Yeah, whatever." Harry rolled his green eyes. I really hope Niall believe us now.

~'~'~'~'~

Please. Not me. Please. Not Me.

"And the bottle landed on..." Louis shouted waiting for the bottle to stop.

3

2

1

Stop. And it landed on...

Me.

Just wow.

"So Mika, Truth or Dare?" Louis asked smirking at me. Holy Cheese. I'm dead.

"D-Dare." I nervously said. The boys started whispering to each other except for Harry. Shit. I have a bad feeling about this. Stupid. Stupid. stupid.

"I dare you to..." Louis breathed with a smirk. "Kiss Harry. On the lips. No cheeks."

"No!" We both protested. Maybe there's million of girls who'd kill just to kiss Harry but definitely not me. I'll admit he's handsome but he's not just my type, okay?

 "You know the consequences." Niall warned, glaring at me. "You have to streak outside."

Streak? No way, never in a million years.

"It's just a dare. Do it!" Zayn encouraged.

"Ugh, fine." Harry sighed.

"What! No way!" I shouted, raising both my hands up. "Can I change to truth?"

"That's no fair." I pouted.

 "This is a game, you join, obey the rules." Niall told me.

"Fine." I said. I closed my eyes as Harry leaned in. I can't believe I'm doing this. We both lean in closer 'till we're just inches apart. I felt his soft lips into mine. I can't help but kiss back. Butterflies are flying in my stomach. I couldn't be feeling this. Why am I feeling this?

After a minute, I pull back and stare at my hands preventing eye contact with the boys.

Sh.t. What just happened? I'm regreting what happened a minute ago. How could I be so stupid?

I stood up and ran to our room, locking the room's door.I covered myself under the duvet as tears started to fall from my eyes. I don't even know why I'm freaking crying. Questions flooded my mind as my tears stained the covers of the bed.

Why did I kissed him? I'm so stupid. If only I can turn, back time and didn't join the stupid Truth or Dare Game. But I can't.

But, Why did I felt that way?

Holy Cheese, I can't be falling to Styles.

---

Falling? Uh oh! :D

So what do you thinkkkk? :D

Yeah, yeah. I love this chapter, okay?

You dont? T_____T

Okay, comment what ya thinkkk :D

Fan, Comment and Vote! :D

-NicoleDirectioner