Chapter 14 · Hang Out With Styles

· 14 ·

{ m i k a }

My eyes flew open and the bright light was directly shining to my eyes, blinding me. I quickly closed my eyes and cover them with my hands. When I'm finally used to the light, I open them up and took a glance around the room, Harry is sitting in the corner with his phone.

After a few seconds, he finally noticed me and give me a smile. Of course, I return the gesture. I got my phone and looked the time, it's 11:30 am. I've slept for 5 hours, at least. It wasn't enough but I just can't sleep all day even if I want to. I got up and remove my ponytail, making my hair loose into messy curls. I washed my face and brush my hair again so it would straight out.

"Do you wanna eat?" Harry asked me, as he put his phone in his jeans pocket.

"Why are you dressed?" I asked, not even answering his question.

"I thought maybe we could go out. It's okay if not." he answered me, his face flushed in embarrassment.

"No, it's fine, I'll just take a bath and get dress." I smiled. I don't want to turn him down. Especially that we're in 'better' terms now. Or at least thats what I think.

I did my daily routine. Shower then get dressed, putting on a black shirt, jeans and flats. I put on light make-up and throw my hair into their usual ponytail and then I put on a simple necklace that I received last Christmas.

"I'm done." I told Harry with a smile.

He was simply dressed but he still looks handsome to be honest. I can't believe that in a few weeks we'll break up and everything in this is all gonna be memories that Harry doesn't even care for or even if he do, things will still end up like that.

Why am I even saying this?

We made our way to the restaurant, I left without even knowing where we're going. I didn't give a remark to Harry though. I just keep my mouth shut and the constant beats of tapping of Harry's hands were the only sounds audible.

He parked in the reserved lots then we went to the resto, with him holding my hands, of course. The restaurant we picked wasn't one of the fancy ones but it was comfortable enough and gave us privacy.

Small talks were made as we eat and that makes me slowly realize that he isn't as bad as I think. He's still a nice person after all this fame, yeah, sometimes he boast his "handsomeness" and all that but that's the biggest thing he got into.

After arguing to who's gonna pay or not--which obviously he won into-- we drove around the place and we ensed up to a mini coffee shop and ordered coffee and cheesecake, eating first before going to our next destination. To be honest, I'm really having fun this day. I'm happy that Harry is being a better peson to me. I'm happy that I'm finally seeing the real Harry, not the Harry that the paps made up for the world to see.

After eating, we went to the park and we stopped by a huge wishing fountain and we decided to wish through it, whether it's true or not, we won't lose something for trying. Or maybe just one coin.

I pull out a coin from my pocket and close my eyes. I whispered my wish, so silent that nobody can hear it, then I threw the coin and of couse, Harry did it too at the same time I did. I wonder what his wish was.

"What's your wish?" We asked in unison.

"You first!" I shouted.

"Naah, you!" he argued.

"Mine wasn't that important."

"Mine too."

"Argh! Just tell me." I groaned. He's making my head ache.

"What's your first? I'll tell mine when you tell yours." he offered.

"I wish it'll rain chocolates." I lie. It wasn't really that but it's too embarrassing to tell him what I wish. You're gonna ask what I wish? Nope, I'm not gonna tell you.

"That's stupid." he rolls his eyes.

"I told you it wasn't important. Well, tell yours."

"You are so unfair."

"You told me to tell my wish and you'll tell yours but you won't tell yours."

"Okay fine, I wished that―" he was cut off by mid sentence when a group of girls took her away from me. They're dressed in 1D shirts and such. They obviously really love the boys and they're lucky that the boys really care for them. They asked for a photo and autograhps but their conversation caught my attention.

"Can I get one kiss in a cheek?" One of the teen girls asked and the other girls were squeaking.

"Sorry but someone would be jealous." He answered and looked at me. Oh God! He's so... argh. Why did he even say that? But really a part of me is relieved that he didn't kiss her.

After what seems like forever, he finished with the photographs. We drove around the town and our last destination was the carnival. After riding and Harry trying to get me a bear, which he failed into, I looked at the time and it's 11:10 pm, we went to the car and he started driving. It was already dark and raindrops started pouring. I turn on the car radio and of course I sang along. Then Harry, being Harry, told me, "Can you stop singing? Do you want to rain?"

I ignored him and started singing louder. And that's because I wanted to annoy him. That's my life goal: To annoy Harry Styles.

While I was singing, he suddenly stopped so I stopped singing too. I looked at him and give him what-the-hell-is-your-problem look.

"It wasn't my fault! The car just.. stopped." he told me. Oh. Don't tell me I'm stuck with him. AGAIN. This is already two in a row! Why can't life be nice to me?

He went outside and checked his car. It was raining which made him wet while he's still outside. He tried to fix his car but it was no use. And what the hell is this place anyway? It's like nobody lives here. Just a few buildings who are closed down. Right. It was almost midnight.

He got inside and rest his head on the steering wheel. This is no use.

And this is gonna be a LONG night.

---

Okay. :) Gonna tell you that the next chapter is gonna be a bit of emotional. LOL.

So, please comment what you think ♥ Please also vote, I wanna see the people who are actually reading.

Please comment what you think. Thank You!

I Love You Guys! ♥