Chapter 30 · Jealousy + Author's Note

Please read the author's note below. It's very important. Thank you. Carry on reading.

-

· 30 ·

{ h a r r y }

There stood the four boys from the 5 Seconds of Summer and I clenched my fist once I laid my eyes on that guy.

Ashton Irwin.

Everytime his name comes out of my mouth or just popped into my mind, hatred and rage would fill my brain. Who wouldn't?

Matter-of-factly, he stole Mika. He stole my girl. He stole the one I love. He looked too innocent for his personality. Everyone thought he was that innocent little guy when the truth is, he walks around stealing girls from other guys. Or maybe I wasn't enough of Mika. No matter how much I love her, she still loves Ashton and not me and it hurts... a lot.

My train of thoughts came to a halt when Mika suddenly speaks up beside me, "Are you alright? You look... mad."

Her head is slightly tilted to the side which I hate to admit, is adorable. My anger slowly drained down but immediately filled up again when he approached us. That bastard.

Before I could answer Mika's question, Ash greeted us, "Hey Mika! Hey Harry."

"Hello!" Mika exclaimed, delight was obvious at the tone of her voice. Seeing them talking just fuels my anger and I feel like exploding any moment. "Harry?"

Both of them are looking at me, expecting me to say something and greet Ashton. Well, they shouldn't have.

"Hey." I mutter lowly and a frown was plastered on her face but then she quickly recompose herself and manage a small smile.

"Well, we're gonna get going!" She tells Ashton and I'm glad she's saying goodbye, for now.

"See you around." Ashton winks. They should stop flirting in front of me, unless they want me to murder someone. We slowly walk away from them and I'm glad for that.

"I smell jealousy." Louis whispered on my ear and I elbowed him as a response.

No. I'm not jealous of Ashton Irwin. I'm way better than him. I'm not jealous.'But he won Mika.' The voice from my mind reminded but I push it to the back of my mind. I'm not jealous of Ashton Irwin. Never was. Never will.

My hands filled my jeans pocket as one of the workers escorted us to our rooms, away from those bastards. Maybe I should stop being repetitive and find a synonym for bastard. Maybe fuckers. That's it.

"There's 5 rooms for us, maybe we can split into two's." Liam explained to us and I just nodded.

"Dibs on Jules!" Mika yelled but Jules shook her head.

"I'm staying with Ni." Jules disagreed and I saw Niall fist pumped in the air.

Mika frowned, letting out a sigh, "You're such a traitor Jules. I thought we're bestfriends."

"You can go with Harry." Louis suggested and my eyes widen at the mention of my name.

"No way!" We protested at the same time, everyone laughing at our reactions. Why is people so rude to me? Is this 'Let's hate on Harry' day?

"You know we can't. He got a girlfriend and sleeping in the same room with him is wrong." Mika tells everyone and they fall silent at her statement. Maybe it's the fact that she's stating the truth.

Awkward.

"Okay, fine. I'll stay with you Mika." Jules give in for her bestfriend. Of course she said that so she'll stop being uncomfortable. "You guys can settle with your rooms.