Chapter 23 · Liz oh Liz

· 23 ·

{ m i k a }

"Good Night Australia!" Louis shouted in his microphone, his voice ringing through out the whole arena. This is it. This was finally it. Last concert, the end of the tour.

Time passes by so fast since I got into a real relationship with Harry, we spent each day as if it was our last. What's more? I already told Niall on the first week of our relationship. I still can remember his reaction...

| Flashbacks |

"I don't know, am I gonna tell him?" I nervously say to Harry, my hands almost sweating in his and the aircon was on.

"It'll be fine Mika. Trust me." His green eyes were fixed with my hazel ones, telling me that I'll be fine, telling me I'll be alright. "Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, he'll just ask you a thousand questions like he did with Nathan." I told him but not on purpose. I quickly regretted what I said the exact moment the smile on his face went upside down. Nathan was my ex-boyfriend and my other one is my grade eight crush. Nathan and I were together for two years but ended up eventually when I found him cheating on me. "I'm sorry, uh I didn't mean too."

"It's fine. I love you." The way those three words slip out of his mouth, my heart would beat faster than normal. It always feels new to me.

"I love you too." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and rush outside the hotel since Niall and I are gonna meet in Starbucks, Niall told me to just talk here but I wouldn't want him to beat Harry up in case he wouldn't allow this relationship to happen.

I waved a cab and head to Starbucks which is a few blocks around here. When the car comes to a halt, I quickly pay the driver and took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

My eyes tries to stare around the small shop and quickly I found a hooded guy which I suspect is Niall.

"Hey Ni." I whispered as I sit down to the seat in his front. He quickly look up and flash me a smile.

"What is it?" He inquired and I sent out a nervous smile. You can do this Mika. You can do this.

"Harry and I..." I trailed off nervously as Niall tap his fingers on the white table. "We're in a real relationship. As in REAL."

His reaction was unexpected, his eyes didn't go wide and scold me with harmless words. No, instead, he laugh at me, not just those your-joke-is-funny laugh. He laugh like there was no tomorrow and I'm totally caught off guard by his unexpected reaction.

"I knew it! Ever since I met Harry! I knew you too we're meant together! Ha!" Niall said to me after he recomposed himself. "Congrats! Just no s.x, alright?"

"Of course not!" I whined and he stick his tongue out at me. "Thank you though Niall. I thought you'd freak out."

"Naah, as long as he won't break your precious heart." Niall tapped my shoulder reassuringly and the corners of my mouth quickly went up.

"He won't" I told him and I hope I'm right about that.

| End of Flashbacks |

I stare down at the paper airplane necklace that's hanging around my neck. Her grandmother gave it to him when he was eight, his grandma told him to give it to the girl he wanted to spend his rest of his life with. I feel honoured for being the one who receives this. Who wouldn't?

The emptiness of the arena broke me out of my thoughts so I started pacing to the boys' dressing rooms. As soon as I saw Harry, I throw my arms around him and gave him a kiss. I was about to pull away but Harry insisted to keep on for a few seconds. And as usual, the sparks inside my stomach ignited. It was different this time but it was a wonderful feeling.