König has baby fever 1/2

General info

Ive never written smut before, so dont judge me. I also dont know if Im gonna make a pt. 2 for this and actually write the smut part, but here you go :)

It isnt smut, but it is suggestive to say the least.

WC: 954

Story

You and König have been dating for a while now. You were constantly stuck at home while he was out on missions. They normally took about 1-2 months, which made him miss you. All of you.

He would normally call you while he was out as well. This would range from normal calls that would last just a couple minutes to facetimes that would last all night.

Recently, he had been obsessed with the idea of children. He had told you that at one of the sites for the mission, he found a child. All alone. Abandoned.

He took it in, of course, and the team had been watching over him. König said that when they are done with the mission, they would find a home that would take the kid.

But that got König thinking.

König had never really been the one to want children. He always thought that he wouldnt make a good parent. So he never brought it up with you. But since he now had the opportunity to act as a parent, he found delight in taking care of a child.

You were sitting on the couch of your living room. It was late, maybe around 10 pm, when you heard the door open.

You whipped your head around to see König standing there. The sight of him brought a smile to your face.

You stood up off of the couch and made your way over to him. "Took you long enough." You say jokingly as you gave him a hug.

He shut the door behind him before returning the favor. His giant body against yours was enough to make you feel at ease. He was safe.

"Ive missed you, *.mein libeling." He said with a smile hidden under his mask. The way he said it, the way it rolled off his tougne, it gave you butterflies. Every single time he spoke to you in German, it made your face flush and your knees go weak.

His hands soon moved from your shoulders to the small of your back to your ass. You looked up at his with a smirk. "Missed me?"

He let out a small amused huff as he nodded. he then gave your ass a small squeeze. "Of course I missed you."

He then reached up and took off his mask. You smiled as you saw his face. He was handsome and had a small stubble of a beard. And, god... the smirk he had on his face drove you crazy.

After the hug, you made dinner. While you two ate, he told you all about his mission and how much he missed you... he made sure to pay extra attention to the details about the kid they took in.

They of course found him a family. A small home that was looking to adopt. They were very greatful to be offered the kid.

After you had cleaned up, you and Konig made your way to the bedroom. König, like always, was leading you by the hand. Once you two got to the room, he picked you up by your sides and gently threw you onto the bed.

He loved to do that.

He loved the fact that he could pick you up like it was nothing. He liked the size difference between you two. Of course, he was always careful about it. He didn't want to hurt you and you knew that.

Your back hit the bed with a soft thud as you smirked. You giggled a little as he walked over to you and crawled on top of you. He then started to leave sloppy kisses on your neck, using one hand to move your head gently while the other one explored the curves of your body that he had seen many times already.

You could feel your heart start to race as you adjusted your legs that were on either side of his body. You made yourself comfortable underneath König while he attacked your neck with kisses and gentle bites.

Then... he stopped.

He moved his head away from your neck and propped himself up. The hand that was moving across your body stopped on your lower abdomen...

Where a baby would be.

"What's wrong?" You ask. He moves his gaze from his hand to your eyes. His beautiful blue eyes were filled with desire and determination.

"Du würdest mit einem Babybauch gut aussehen, mein Schatz." He said. You looked at him slightly confused, not understanding what he said.

"I want a kid."

That caught you by surprise. Your eyes widened a little as you stared up at him. "A kid?"

He nodded as he moved his head back down to your neck. "Could you imagine?" he whispered, his breath hot against your neck. "Ein bisschen ich oder du rennst herum. Ich möchte dir einen Teil von mir geben.."

You didn't understand what he was saying, but god was it hot when he spoke like that against your neck.

You smirked as you moved your hands to his back. He started to kiss and bite your neck again, adjusting your head with his hand so he had better access to it.

"Then lets have a kid." You say. You could feel him smirk against your skin as his kisses suddenly became more purposeful. It was like he was on a time limit.

All it took was for you to say yes...

...and he lost it.