König has baby fever 2/2

"Then lets have a kid." You say. You could feel him smirk against your skin as his kisses suddenly became more purposeful. It was like he was on a time limit.

All it took was for you to say yes...

...and he lost it.

General info

In celebration of hitting 2k reads (now much more, thank you so much :]), here is the smut part of this one shot.

This one is a little longer than the others, just a heads up.

Like mentioned in the first one, I haven't written smut before, so if this seems a little iffy or a little poorly written, I'm sorry.

I tried :)

Warning(?): smut

WC: 1301

Story

You could feel the amount of passion behind his actions. His hands explored your body while he left sloppy kisses all over. His hands were very large against your body.

He loved it.

He loved the size difference. He loved how small you were compared to him. All  of him.

His hands made their way to the bottom of your shirt as his mouth made it's way to yours. As his lips slammed into you with newly found passion and lust, his hands began to work at lifting your shirt and getting it off of you.

The way he was getting your shirt off was slow, like he would never experience this again. He broke the kiss momentarily to get the shirt over your head. Once the shirt was out of the way, he wasted no time.

His mouth found its way back to yours and his hands revealed your breasts. He kneaded one of your nipples in his fingers while his other hand held you by the waist. You moaned and whined into his mouth as he teased you.

After a couple more minuets of this, his other hand slid into your pants while his mouth kept the other breast warm. His tongue did laps around your nipple, the other one being teased by his calloused fingers and his other hand teasing your sensitive core through your underwear.

"Fuck..." you whined. Your body arched into his as he kept teasing you. You could feel the tent in his pants grow against your leg as he kept getting strained whines and moans out of you.

He then stopped and looked your body up and down, the hand that was on your breast coming away to find the hair on the nape of your neck and giving it a gentle tug, causing your head to go back.

"Mine.." he said. It almost sounded like a growl with the way he said it.

Your hands made their way to the hem of your pants, König watching you as you slowly removed your pants. You could feel the cold room air hit your now wet underwear. Your hands then moved up to your bra, undoing the clasps before taking it off and throwing it on the floor besides the bed.

König gave you a satisfied smirk before removing his shirt and revealing the countless amount of scars on his muscular body. The sight always made your face flush as your eyes roamed his upper body.

He then got down on his knees in front of the bed while you propped yourself up by your elbows. He then grabbed your hips and pulled your core closer to his face.

Without hesitation, his fingers hooked the side of your underwear and ripped them off your body. He threw the torn underwear to the side before lifting your thighs onto his shoulders and planting soft kisses onto your clit.

You laid back down on the bed, ready to take in the wonderful sensations that he always provided.

Before you even knew it, his tongue entered you. He savored the taste of you on his tongue and the moan that came out of you. His tongue explored your walls before making its way up to your clit and teasing it.

You made moans and whimpers as he teased you, his fingers also teasing your entrance while his tongue did its work on your clit.

The noises coming out of you sounding like music to his ears and the way your thighs squeezed and shivered at his teasing feeling like heaven. He couldn't ask for more.

But he wanted it.

With a sudden wave of passion, his fingers thrusted into you, your body shifting away from him slightly from the force. His head moved away from your core as he fingered you, slow, but rough.

He watched in awe as your face contorted from lust and pleasure. The moans from you filling his ears while you tried to cover your mouth with your hand.

He then slowly stood up, causing your body to be pressed up against him as your ankles stayed on your shoulders. His free hand moving to grab your wrist. He grabbed it with enough force to sting slightly as he moved your hand away from your mouth.

"I want to hear you.." he whispered. "Wagen Sie es nicht, diese schönen Geräusche zu vertuschen."

His fingers continued to move in you as his other hand held one of your hands above your head. Your eyes shut as you could feel a knot starting to form in your stomach. You started to focus on nothing but his fingers as you got closer.

He noticed you getting closer to the edge so, deciding that it was too soon, he pulled his fingers out and grabbed your chin as he leaned over you.

"Nicht so schnell, meine Liebe." He said.

You opened your eyes to see his blue eyes staring at you with love and lust. You didn't know what he said, but you could guess from his actions.

His hand moved from your chin to his pants, undoing them quickly and pulling them off.

You moved your free hand to besides you, laying it with your palm up as he slowly lined himself up to enter you.

He then started... slowly.

He was big and he knew that. Despite you two having done this countless times, he was always careful. He didn't want to hurt you.

Your eyes teared up slightly as he moved his hand up to intertwine with yours. It took a couple of seconds for him to get himself into you fully, but once he did, he stopped. He let you adjust to his size before even flinching.

He watched you closely, his eyes never leaving yours as he waited for you to adjust. Once you did, you gave him a small nod.

He started to move slowly. Even moving slowly caused you to moan and squeeze your thighs against his hips. His breathing became heavy as he closed his eyes and focused on the pleasure.

"Faster... please." You whispered. He didn't hesitate and started to speed up a little.

It felt like you were tearing, but in a good way. It hurt, but not enough for you to want to stop. Your moans and König's grunts and growls filling the air.

Soon enough, he lost it.

The thought of a child that he could call his running around. A child that came from you. The thought of him filling you to the brim with his liquid made him lose control.

He started moving quicker. Harder. He was slightly slamming into you as you moaned. You could feel your climax getting closer as he watched the way your eyes rolled.

The sounds of slapping skin and moans were music to his ears, like a tune that he would never get to listen to again, but one that he will always savor.

You could feel his warm liquid inside of you as he slammed his lips into yours. Your climax came soon after, your tongue dancing with his as your body arched into his.

When he pulled out, his lips never left yours. He savored the moment. His kiss was no longer filled with lust, but just pure love.

He had never felt this happy, this full with someone before. He had never experienced this amount of love with anyone.

You felt the same way.