Undercover with Price

General info

Another suggestive one :)

Next one shot isnt going to be out for a while. Im going to try to get a couple chapters of the fic out before I do another one shot.

So enjoy this one.

WC: 1040

Story

You were assigned to go on an undercover mission with Price. The mission was simple really. You two had to go into a club and get information on a very wealthy terrorist family by making small talk all while not giving away that you were working for the 141.

The issue?

You and Price had to be known as 'partners.'

You and Price were going to be 'together' in the eyes of the enemy. Meaning that you two had to get handsy with each other and you couldn't say no to it.

It wasn't that you didn't like the idea. It was a good cover. Especally considering that Price was attractive in your eyes. But at the same time, you didn't really like the fact that you two had to get handsy with each other. It just made you feel weird.

You and Price had to also dress for the occassion. Meaning you had to wear a dress. You hadn't worn one since you were little. It just wasn't your style of clothing.

You stood infront of the mirror of the changing room, picking and pulling at the cloth that stuck tightly against your skin. It made you feel suffocated. The soft silk of the black dress was a nice sensation, but it stuck against your skin in a weird way.

The dress was black, the silk making the dress shine when the light hit it a certain way. The straps were spagetti straps and had thin, loose bows at the top of your shoulders. The neckline of the dress cut off just low enough to show a concerning amount of clevleage. The bottom of the dress cut off around the middle of your thigh. The 141 had provided you with some silver jewlery to wear with it as well as black 2 inch heels.

When you left the changing room after finally coughing up the confidence to be comfortable in the outfit, Price was standing there waiting for you. A smile along with some flush of his cheeks apeared on his face.

He looked stunning in a suit. The silver clasps and all black looked good on him. His hair was also slicked back and his beard was trimmed. He was taking this seriously.

As you looked at him, you gave him a small smile and nod. "Like what you see Captain?" You say playfully, not letting the blush on his face go unnoticed.

He just gave you a small chuckle and motioned for you to follow him. "Let's get going." He said in a rather happy tone. "And it's just John for tonight."

The last sentance had a bit more than his usual serious work tone to it. It had a bit of affection.

~~~

The club was loud. The music was blaring so loud you could feel the floor shake every time the base came back. The lights were flashing different colors and the smell of alcohol and sweat hung heavy in the air.

The only thing you were focussing on was the fact that Price was holding your hand while leading you through the busy club.

He lead you to a group of private booths, the loudness of the club being seperated from the booths by strug beads and a sound proof room.

As you entered one, you found yourself slightly confused to see that it was empty. Price let go of your hand and sat down on the seat facing the 'door' to the booth. You stood there in confusion, hugging your sides as you tried to figure out what was happening.

"What are we doing?" You ask, looking back at the overflowing club that was behind strung beads. "I thought we were getting information?"

"Come here." His voice was filled with affection as he spoke the command. The smirk on his face didn't go unnoticed by you either as you slowly made your way into infront of him.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him so that you were standing inbetween his legs while he man spread on the seat.

"We are getting information... But we're early..." He says in a sly tone as his hands slide up to just under your ribbcage, his hands taking in the curve to your body.

"You look absolutely stunning."

Suddenly, he pulled you forward and slammed his lips into yours. Your face flushed as you used one of your hands on the back of the seat to keep you balance as you leaned over him.

His lips were soft and tasted of cigars and whiskey as he pushed his tounge into your mouth. Once the initial shock faded, your eyes shut and let your tounge danced with his.

Your heart was racing. You couldn't believe this was actually happening. Soon enough though, he pulled away and looked at your eyes.

His gaze was filled with desires and affection as his hands moved to your waist.

"Sorry if it was sudden." He said, the realization of what he had just done finally sinking in.

You smirked and shook your head, adjusting your position leaning over him. "Its fine." You say softly.

He gave you a smirk before pulling you in for another kiss. This one was more passionate and filled with unspoken words of the connection between you two.

When he pulled away, you could've sworn you would die of disappointment and longing. He gave you a soft smirk and moved his hands off of you completely.

"Lets continue this later, ya?"

You smirk and push yourself away from him, taking a seat beside him instead. You adjust your dress, trying to get comfortable with the short dress riding up your thighs.

Price noticed this and gave you a soft smile. He then moved his hand to on top of the one you were using to fix your dress.

"You look fine."

AN

part 2?? I will make one if yall want one, soooo comment and/or vote if you want a pt 2 :)