Part 1 The Crown Prince

The second prince of Obelian kingdom, the one who slaughtered his elder brother and took the throne for himself, the tyrant king, Claude de alger obelia. Every noble and common folk knows his name but had never seen the look on his face, his cold stare and pure crystal blue eyes as his face was hidden behind a curtain. All but one, Jour Thames. A brilliant young lady with blood red hair and eyes. She was outgoing and open-minded but sometimes she stared into the eyes of nobles as if observing their movement and eye colour. Claude had noticed her many times and felt suspicious of her especially with the strange mana waves coming from her. But he never took the action to investigate, not with the royal duties he needed to finish. That was when she approached him first.

"Your Majesty, how do you do?" She greeted Claude.

It was the first Claude had ever seen such bravery even Felix, Claude's personal guard was shocked. But Claude had his suspicions and stared back at her with cold eyes.

"May i ask a question? Your Majesty." She asked, looking back at him with sharp eyes.

"Proceed" Claude responded.

With a gentle smile, she asked. "Can I be under your protection?" Claude looked at her fazed. Then commanded Felix to show her the guest rooms.

For several months, Jour stayed in the palace and watched nobles of the kingdom come and go day by day. Claude's suspension continued to grow as time went by. Till one day Claude had enough. In the dead of night, Claude went to personally visit the lady. Meanwhile Jour was in her room preparing for bed when she heard a knock at her door. Claude entered the room in his royal nightgown. One look at Jour and Claude's heart fluttered.

I think we all know where this is going. If you don't, bless your heart.

Days had gone by since that night. Jour eventually left and Claude was left alone again with work and naps. One day, he received a letter from Jour that read as.

'My king, i am currently pregnant with your child. You were the only one who held me and i hope you could take a bit of responsibility for this.'

Of course as the tyrant king, he took no responsibility and left Jour by herself. But the thought of her was stuck in his mind and the fact that she was carrying their child.

Meanwhile, Jour got married to another man, Deruth Henituse from the duke household. Jour fell in love with the Deruth and vice versa. They were like the perfect couple until Jour had to tell him the truth. About her child. Deruth was shocked at first but took it to heart and wanted to raise the child as his own. But Deruth did not know who was the father of the child but that did not matter to him. Thus, Deruth and Jour became the parents to their first child, Cale Henituse. Not known to all as the crown prince of the Obelian Kingdom.