Part 20 Miru

There was a war, a great war which killed thousands if not millions of people. From the mightiest of warriors to the most innocent of children. That is to say it was only the humans who were killing each other. The other species minus a selective few were neutral to their demise. Humans were the cause for many disasters in the past. All for the sake of greed. However, not all humans were like the majority of humanity. One of whom was a brave soul, who sacrificed himself to save his companions, some humans and others not. The name of this person was Cale Henituse, the owner of multiple abilities and made great relationships between humans and non-humans. That included a certain black dragon who he named Raon Miru, a young dragon that Cale had saved from torture and imprisonment.

Cale and his companions fought in the great war against the white star, a being that has lived countless years and seeks to become a god. Cale tried to defend against the white star using his abilities and the help of his companions. But things don't go as planned and Cale was struck down by the weight of the white star. Raon Miru, who was on the battlefield field at that time witnessed the events happening with Cale or his human. After trying desperately to fight off the white star by himself, Cale order Raon to flee the battle. Raon refused to leave Cale behind but as he tried to grab ahold of him, Cale was stabbed. Through the chest by the heart. As Cale fell to his knees, gripping onto the wound, Cale told Raon to run and take care of himself. Raon, in tears decided to do as he said. Promising to run for his life. To fulfil Cale's last order to him. His last words.

Now Raon was alone. His human, his companions and siblings were gone. He had no where to go either. All he could do was hide. Anywhere dark and cold. The opposite of what once was his home. Raon wanted to do something. He wanted to saves his companions. And as dragons are the masters of magic, Raon decided to go with the next best thing, time travel.

A gash of light hit the face of Raon, the magic that once flowed through his veins was now before him in its mightiest form. Some would call it the world tree, Some may even call it mother nature herself. However, in the words of the dragons, this light was known as the core of magic itself. Something many dragons try and fail to witness. Raon, who had mastered the ways of magic far beyond what he was capable of back in the war, decided to use this magic to travel back in time. However, he could not travel on back to when Cale sacrificed himself as it would create a butterfly effect. So, Raon found a new way to save his human.

To go to an entirely new dimension where Cale would have never saved him from that place.