Part 3 Young Master Cale

Cale Henituse, the only son of Duke Deruth Henituse. He was a playful and intelligent young boy. And true to his mother, he had blood red hair. But one peculiar thing about him was his eyes. Pure crystal blue eyes. Ones that resemble diamonds and jewels. What was more peculiar was that he wasn't the son of the Duke. Only his son by name, Henituse. But The duke loved Cale with all his heart. Even going as far as to make him the heir to the Henituse dukedom. Many people looked down on that decision.

"He isn't even his real son?!" "Why the illegitimate child of a redhead??" They all say. But Deruth never backed down on his word. He made sure that Cale would be his heir and no one will say otherwise. But that didn't mean Cale won't be left out. Even as a child, Cale was always alone with no one to talk to. His maids never tend to him and Deruth was always busy with work. The only one who accompanied him was his mother, Jour.

Cale's mother always told Cale that he was a treasure, a diamond in the rough 'pun intended'. That he would one day be stronger than anyone in this world including herself. As a child, Cale thought his mother was lying because his mother was obviously stronger, tall and smarter than him. Even if he is intelligent. But soon Cale beat his mother in something he never expected. He lived longer.

***Spoiler*** Please skip one paragraph to avoid spoiler####

Jour went out one day to another land unbeknownst to Cale. So Cale waited day and night for his mother. On her way back, the wagon that she took overturned from the heavy storm. When she returned, Jour was badly injured. Bandages won't help and blood was pouring fast. She sat in her deathbed as doctors rushed to help her. But it was too late.

Cale sat there in grief over the loss of his mother. But it wasn't just him. Deruth too. Deruth cried his heart out and Cale couldn't bear to see him like that. Cale comforted his father with a small hug.

Years had gone by since Jour death. Deruth fell in love and married a merchant named Violan. Cale had grown to be reckless and childish and now has two younger siblings, Basen and Lily. But Violan was suspicious of Cale's origins. He had different eyes from his father and mother and only had his mother hair colour. So she asked Deruth about his origins.

"I'm not quite sure myself. When i took Cale and Jour in, i never asked who was Cale's biological father." Deruth replied. Without a clear answer, Violan began doing research on Cale's real parents.

For a few years, Violan finally had an answer, an actual result that answer her question.

"Cale...is the son of the Tyrant emperor of the Obelian Kingdom. Said to be the strongest kingdom in history" Violan read out loud. The papers don't lie. It had to be true. This was the only answer she had. His pure crystal blue eyes are a symbol of the Obelia royal family. Cale is a prince.

Then it hit her. What if the emperor destroys the Raon kingdom for taking his son away? What if her children die in the process? Violan could not let that happen. Even if she loved Cale as her own son, she couldn't let anything happen to the kingdom. So she sent Cale to the Obelian Kingdom gifting him a letter meant for the emperor. Cale obediently did as told and set out on an adventure.