Part 2 The princess

Several years had passed since Jour's letter. Claude had already forgotten all about Jour and his child. He already had someone at that point in time. A Siodonna dancer that he was courting for some time. Claude loved her with his true heart. Even giving her a palace, the Ruby Palace was not enough to show his love. He announced her as his only lover and hoped one day he would be able to marry her.

  But not all things have good endings. Diana became pregnant but her fragile body could not handle the difficulties of pregnancy. Claude comforted Diana, begging her to choose him and not the unborn baby. But Diana refused and later gave birth to a daughter. Diana named her Athanasia, meaning immortality which went against the rules of the royals. Diana soon died and Claide was left alone once again. In his despair, he erased his memories of Diana with black magic and left his only daughter alone in the Ruby Palace.

  Four years had gone by since Diana died. The child had grown to be a cute little girl with blonde hair and pure crystal blue eyes. Athanasia aka Athy, was a prodigy. At a young age, she learned three languages and studied additional mathematics. For a four year old, this was truly something no one has ever seen. But sometimes the princess would runoff to another place to explore. But it was actually to hide stolen jewels and crystals.

Athanasia knew something no one else knew. Her impending demise. The day she will be killed by none other than Claude himself. Athanasia was previously a korean girl who read a novel called "Lovely Princess". A story about a princess named Jennette who was loved by the emperor as his only daughter. But she was not the emperor's daughter at all. It was actually the second princess, Athanasia. But the princess was never loved by the emperor. The story ended with Athanasia's execution and a heartbroken Jennette.

In order to survive, Athy needed to escape from the palace but that prove to be impossible as the emperor had noticed her presence and took interest in her. Seeing as its now impossible to escape, Athy decides to earn the emperor's affection.

Over the years Athanasia spend with the emperor, Claude grew to love Athanasia and slowly remembered his past lover, Diana. The mother of Athanasia. How could he ever hate her? Athy was his and Diana's daughter. How could he forget about them? How could he hate them?

" ... Them?" Claude questioned. Who was them? He was thinking of his daughter, his only child. Who else would he not hate? Who was the other? Before long, there was a knock on the door.

"Your Majesty! You may want to hear this!!"