Part 13 Mr. White

As Cale wandered through the vastly familiar garden, he heard a muffled voice from the distance. A voice all too familiar to him. Princess Athanasia aka Athy. Maybe it was because Athy kept calling for him every now and then that Cale familiarised himself with her voice. But either way, Cale headed toward Athy in a slow pace.

  Cale stood before Athy while greetings her a hello. She wasn't very tall for seven year old, a bit further off from the average height. Cale is as tall as Claude, nearly reaching the top of his head. So you could say Athy looked much like a teddy bear then his little sister. Without thinking, Cale simply picked up Athy like how he would do with Lily, his stepsister. He was too used to caring for Lily that he completely forgotten who he just picked up. And she was not happy with this.

After a small beating from Athy, Cale was dragged along with her to the Ruby Palace, Athanasia's home. Athy was mad at him definitely and she still is. But she couldn't just let her escape plan hate her, right? And so, Plan 1 began. Teaching Cale to be a prince.

It went horribly wrong. Terribly wrong. Cale kept stumbling over while bowing and uttering the most outrageous nonsense when he spoke. But why you may ask? Cale is a noble so he should have taken etiquette class. Well, that may be true but Cale is from another continent. Different rules, different cultures. Same goes for noble etiquette. So Athy had a very hard time teaching Cale the ways of Obelian Empire. Etiquette wasn't the only issue either. History, language, culture, etc. All kinds of skills that Cale needed to learn in maybe one-two months.

So at this moment, Cale's brain is going through things. Athy can certainly see this as Cale was just crawled up in the corner of the dance room. With a small sigh and a thought later, they are now taking a stroll through the garden. To Athanasia, this boy needs a break and she needed a break from teachers him. So a good stroll and a ride in Cale's arms should do the trick for both of them. All was well and they were having a sweet moment together until someone happened to cross their path.

   A man with white hair and golden eyes. One of the three dukes of Obelian Empire, Duke Alpheus or what Athanasia calls him, Mr. White. A humble man who likes to annoy the emperor a lot. Surprised he isn't killed yet. Claude likes to call him a White dog. Athy is to blame for that name since it was her idea to call and treat him like a doggy. Even at this moment, Athy asks for his paw and handing him a dog treat. Meanwhile Cale, who was still holding Athy, could only hold in his laughter when he heard her say that.

"..Uh Ahem! My lady, how have you been?" He proceeded to reach out his hand to Athanasia. Of course, Athy wanted to have fun with him so she slapped his hand away. "Bad Doggy!!" 😠 Hmph! The duke only stood there in shock, trying to think of what to say when he noticed who was carrying the princess. He thought it was Felix wearing a fancy suit but it wasn't. An unfamiliar young boy who looked like a woman he knew.

"Who are you?" -D.A
"..Uh I'm Cale" -C
"Say it properly!!"😡 -A
"Ahh..Cale de Alger Obelia!!" 😫😖-C

A new prince? But there is no other royal family memeber except his majesty and the princess. Is this boy...the emperor's son???? No..it can't be. When did this happen?? Before the empress?

Was it...Jour??