unfinished Draft #2 (kiribaku)

Gang au

Kirishima's P.O.V

I yawn as I finish the article, it was for the interview I just did on a police officer about the gangs in the area. I am the only one brave or stupid enough to enjoy learning about all of the gangs. I even took pics of some one time. The police officer was named Midoriya Izuku, he had a lot of information, especially on the large gang called GZ. He even knew what GZ was, Ground Zero. I shake my head and try to stay awake. I looked over at the small clock on my desk, 12:03Am. So much to getting a recommend eight hours of sleep. I yawn and rub my face. I close my laptop and grab my coat. I lock up the building and pocket my keys.

I walked out into the cold crispy air. The traffic was very low and the lights were dull. The only time Tokyo was calm. I take a deep breath and start my walk to my apartment. My apartment is large and cheep. It's so cheep cause its near all the gang activity. Not dangerously close but enough to cause concern. I love it, not because it cheep but because it's dangerous. I love the rush of danger. That's why I love gangs, getting to know them all. Know all the tips and tricks. I even met one once. Mina Ashido, a very good friend. She had her wild short, curly hair died pink and heavy eye liner. She has such a personality that I forget she is involved with gangs. She never told me what gang but I never asked. I smile thinking about my wild friend.

Suddenly I heard gunshots. I froze and tried to listen for more. Two more went off. It was close by. I smile and cautiously tried to find the action. I then hear aromatic gun fire. "Auto, it's either ICE or Fang" I mumbled walking past a building. Then a boom, explosive. "GZ" I whisper excited. I almost run to the action. I saw smoke clearing from the explosions and ducked behind the closest building. Late night Gang fight! For once am greatful for over time. I peaked out and saw a tall blonde with spiked hair. He had explosive stuff around his belt and in his hand. He had a large from and was in a fighting stance.

He had a Black tank-top with an orange X on it. The GZ symbol. He wore black ripped jeans and black boots that had orange souls. He was facing off against a guy with black spiked hair. He had an auto in his left hand and hand gun in his right. He had scars on his face and arms. A symbol on his shirt. Must be a new gang thinking their the shit. GZ is not a gang to mess with, poor guy. I watched him shoot at the GZ blonde. The blonde dodged and threw an explosive.

The guy shot it in the air and it explodes. I hold back a cough and saw The blonde kicking the other guy in the gut. He used that as cover to get closer. Soo manly! I grin as he kicks the guy to the ground. Suddenly a shot eccos and the blonde falls to the ground harshly. What? What just happened!? A tall guy with long black hair picks the black haired guy up, he had a large sniper rifle. Did he Snipe the blonde. So unmanly!! I waited for the long haired guy to disapear with the other guy before running up to the blonde. He was hit in the chest and bleeding out. He's so hot! Wait what? No stop being gay. He needs help. I sighed. I guess I have no choice.

..
Kirishima's P.O.V

I carried the blonde to my apartment, which wasn't too hard am ripped. I load him down and took off his shirt. I take off my coat and start to clean him. I grab my first aid kit and a lighter. I hear up some things to pull out the bullet. I dig in and sigh in relief when I noticed it didn't hit anything major. I pulled it out and dropped it into a small tub. I checked for internal bleeding and stitched him up. I wrapped up my work and laid him down on the couch. I took care of my first aid kit and cleaned the blood on my floor.  I yawn and wash my hands. I walked into my bedroom and striped down to my boxers. Fuck am tired. I face plant onto my bed and curl up in my blankets.

I wake up to swearing and a loud thud. I rub my eyes as I yawn. I looked at my clock. 3:23 AM. Only two hours of sleep. I got up and walked out of my bedroom. I froze at the entrance of my living room. A beautiful blonde man stares back at me. He had no shit on, wrapped up chest that had a red patch. He ripped his stitches. Huh? Oh shit! Last night slams into my head hard. I noticed his eyes checking me out. I shake my head,  it now gay thoughts. "Hey you ripped them" I said walking up to him. He flinched and jumps up to his feet. "Fuck off" he said pulling out a knife. I roll my eyes. "let me get my first aid, sit down. I will be right back" I said walking to the bathroom.